Chanel Pearl Crush Club

So far it’s been working fine, at least the same as a few months ago when I started to use it more frequently.
I did found out one thing about the pearl crush that might potentially causing problems. If the strap is somehow twisted while adjusting the length, the twisted part might get caught inside pearl crush and the adjustment wouldn’t be as smoothly as it used to be.
I usually like to make sure there’s no twisted knots on the strap before I even adjust the length. That might have helped extending the longevity.
I'd really be curious on the long term wear of the leather since it's so different than the regular Chanel lamb skin. I wonder how it would look like in a few years time since we already know how the current lamb skin looks in vintage style

My sister in law got the Pearl crush for me at Paris last Friday, which the tag says 23c. This is my first Chanel, which I have watched a lot of YouTube about. The bottom is firm not soft as some YouTubers have mentioned, do any of you have one and let me know if Chanel changed its bottom in this collection?

View attachment 5647772

View attachment 5647773

View attachment 5647774
Hmmm… it really looks different even the lambskin on the flap doesn’t look like soft lambskin anymore.

Reactions: VT Pooh
My sister in law got the Pearl crush for me at Paris last Friday, which the tag says 23c. This is my first Chanel, which I have watched a lot of YouTube about. The bottom is firm not soft as some YouTubers have mentioned, do any of you have one and let me know if Chanel changed its bottom in this collection?

View attachment 5647772

View attachment 5647773

View attachment 5647774
Yours looks puffier and firmer than mine (22c light beige). I’d say it’s a good change if Chanel has changed anything to the pearl crush line :smile:

Reactions: VT Pooh

View attachment 5647772

View attachment 5647773

View attachment 5647774
omg dear! you got this congrats!!!! thats soo damn pretty! Hope I will get mine soon.

• Love
Reactions: jooon and VT Pooh