Chanel Pearl Crush Club

Was wondering the quality of the pearl crushes. They seem to be made of lambskin almost exclusively? how do the corners hold up? I like the concept of the pearl, like how it wears crossbody but saw one (square) in store recently and it seems wonky, the flap was crooked, the sides lumpy bumpy and the appearance of the leather overall felt cheap. I felt pretty bad because the sa was lovely and seemed like she wanted to show me a “special” piece.

Was wondering the quality of the pearl crushes. They seem to be made of lambskin almost exclusively? how do the corners hold up? I like the concept of the pearl, like how it wears crossbody but saw one (square) in store recently and it seems wonky, the flap was crooked, the sides lumpy bumpy and the appearance of the leather overall felt cheap. I felt pretty bad because the sa was lovely and seemed like she wanted to show me a “special” piece.
I have mine (rectangular mini) for about 8 months now but only been wearing it for 4-5 months. It seems holding up nicely imo. I often wear it while going out with a toddler and I thought the bag got kicked accidentally several times :lol: No marks nor indentation so far.

I have mine (rectangular mini) for about 8 months now but only been wearing it for 4-5 months. It seems holding up nicely imo. I often wear it while going out with a toddler and I thought the bag got kicked accidentally several times :lol: No marks nor indentation so far.
Have you/anyone found issues with the Pearl crush itself?

Main cons I've heard in wear and tear is the mechanism getting "loose" because of frequent usage so the chain automatically lengthens while you use it!

Have you/anyone found issues with the Pearl crush itself?

Main cons I've heard in wear and tear is the mechanism getting "loose" because of frequent usage so the chain automatically lengthens while you use it!
So far it’s been working fine, at least the same as a few months ago when I started to use it more frequently.
I did found out one thing about the pearl crush that might potentially causing problems. If the strap is somehow twisted while adjusting the length, the twisted part might get caught inside pearl crush and the adjustment wouldn’t be as smoothly as it used to be.
I usually like to make sure there’s no twisted knots on the strap before I even adjust the length. That might have helped extending the longevity.