Chanel In Carry On Or Checked Luggage?

1. I've decided to take my vintage white flap w/gold hardware to NYC over the holidays and discovered it can fit in my huge Tokidoki bag carry on so should I take it in there or trust it to the checked luggage?

2. Airlines only cover about $2400 if they lose your luggage. No way I check my bags and shoes.

3. Within a carrycase everytime!

4. i ALWAYS bring mine on board with me, i would be too scared to check them in.

5. I bought a Chanel flap in Scottsdale & did put it in my checked luggage, everything was fine but I totally trust Delta Airlines (shameless plug) but I don't think I'd trust anyone else.

6. take it in your hand baggage just to be sure!

7. Take it with you, i wouldn't check it in... I always take all of my valuables on my carry on, in case they lose my luggage... Have fun!!

8. I'd take it on board. I wouldn't even consider packing that expensive of a bag in my checked luggage.

9. i always put my handbags on carry on, especially if your not going to take out travel insurance.

10. I agree, and would never check-in my Chanels.

11. I have brought Chanels in my checked luggage (wedding/honeymoon) and everything was ok but I wouldn't take the chance again. Definitely carry it on if you can.

12. I would never ever check my Chanels. Carry on.

13. Personally I always carry anything valuable in my carry-on. For me, Chanel definitely qualifies! :p

14. I checked in my shoes and my bags. I am too lazy to carry them. Very bad. :sweatdrop:

15. Do not check them!!! I would be sooo scared!