Chanel Business Affinity Club

My SA texted me today as I was on the list for one since last seasons' sold out! There are more sizes I believe. She said it was only available in small and large last time and now they've included a medium. Also, it has feet now, and the interior is black instead of burgundy. The flap is smooth, and the pocket underneath is quilted
Thanks for the info. I already ordered one from Saks in medium size light pink color. Can't wait to get it!

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 3,781
IMG_0062.JPG
Such a pretty color! I wonder what color the leather interior is?
Please do share pictures when you receive the bag.
I am contemplating on this cutie now. :biggrin:
It's lovely!! I wasn't sure what the shade of pink will be but it's beautiful. Interior is the same color as the exterior. Might not be ideal since it can get dirty but other than this it's adorable.

Attachments

• IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 3,102
  • IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 3,168
I love this! How are you liking it so far? Any regrets? Is it worth it? I've been thinking of getting one same as yours medium pink affinity,
I just got it today but no regrets so far! It's very cute with a really nice shade of pink. The only con is the size, I'm getting a smaller wallet to fit more items into it. Originally I was going to buy a large one in black and use it as an everyday bag but it was too much "office/business" looking so decided to get a smaller one that I would use less often but would be much cuter. I do have other larger bags, so I think that works fine. I just posted unboxing video on you tube and I can provide you the link if you want to find out more about this baby :smile:.

Reactions: xkyonkichix
I just got it today but no regrets so far! It's very cute with a really nice shade of pink. The only con is the size, I'm getting a smaller wallet to fit more items into it. Originally I was going to buy a large one in black and use it as an everyday bag but it was too much "office/business" looking so decided to get a smaller one that I would use less often but would be much cuter. I do have other larger bags, so I think that works fine. I just posted unboxing video on you tube and I can provide you the link if you want to find out more about this baby :smile:.
Hi! I got this bag today but I'll only get it next week! May I have the link of you unboxing video? I'm so excited!! :smile:

Yes please share the YouTube Link.
Was yours medium size?

Also eyeing this bag! Love the color and the leather strap.
You look great and you carry it well!
Would it be crazy to sell my red jumbo to get this bag? Ah, so torn!
Thank you for a complement!
As far as your jumbo it certainly fits more than medium affinity. I owned jumbo for a short time and it just didn't fit my lifestyle and I found the straps to be uncomfortable but yet it's a classic piece that will never go out of style and holds it's value. On the other hand affinity is very unique which really attracted me to that bag. I am normally LV fan but that piece stole my heart.

Just to share my new Business Affinity Flap Bag medium size black with light gold hardware. I love the flap smooth leather and the pocket underneath is quilted cos all my Chanel bags either quilted or chevron. There are 4 feets but unfortunately the interior is black leather instead of burgundy.
View attachment 3772914 View attachment 3772915 View attachment 3772916
Very beautiful, I love how you added the colors with the bandeau! I think they just put inside the same color leather as the outside but I don't really mind. Also, It looks like medium is the most popular size. How do you feel about the size? Do you easily fit all your essentials in? I am downsizing my wallet to save some space.

Very beautiful, I love how you added the colors with the bandeau! I think they just put inside the same color leather as the outside but I don't really mind. Also, It looks like medium is the most popular size. How do you feel about the size? Do you easily fit all your essentials in? I am downsizing my wallet to save some space.

Congrats on your pink affinity flab bag. Its very sweet and pretty.
I have try the large size but medium is much more cuter. I unbutton it so that easier to access in and out. The medium size is just fit all my essentials, one chanel short zipped around wallet, chanel cosmetic pouch, car key, sunglasses, a packet of tissue paper and my samsung S8.

Just to share my new Business Affinity Flap Bag medium size black with light gold hardware. I love the flap smooth leather and the pocket underneath is quilted cos all my Chanel bags either quilted or chevron. There are 4 feets but unfortunately the interior is black leather instead of burgundy.
View attachment 3772914 View attachment 3772915 View attachment 3772916

Gorgeous! I'm torn between the pink and tan (beige) since my Chanel are all in black.

Here is the tan color. Shall I go for pink or tan?
My outfits are mostly black, dark blue.

IMG_1500797013.259036.jpg