Chanel Business Affinity Club

I just reserved a black BA in the medium size and it should arrive within the next 4 weeks. I plan on using it as an everyday bag, and I can't wait to get it! I honestly LOVE the smooth flap - it looks really sleek. But both versions are equally beautiful IMO.

I'm in love with the first model, i guess after too many reviews .. the bag have so many issues on the back, probably that's why Chanel changed the look! Not sure, try to understand.. i saw last friday the new version i love the bag too [emoji173]

I have the Same question ? I have an issue but didn't know it was many???? I posted about waiting to get my bag back from a repair for this issue!!!

Did you end up keeping the repaired bag, or did you get a credit? Whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you and sorry to hear you had issues with your gorgeous bag!

View attachment 3596270

Look i don't know why, everything i found about the problem with the bag, it's the back.. that's why i figured it out, Chanel change the flap for the new version.. i'm not sure..

Well thanks for the heads up! :smile:

I'm not sure I understand why changing the flap (the quilting) would help this issue... maybe others can chime in? Anyway, I have the large one in black reserved (originally I thought I had the medium on reserve, but it's the large size) and I'm really excited to get it. I'm going to give it a go and hopefully there won't be any issues with it.

Why yes it does! Comes in black and beige. I was tempted to get the beige because it's soooo pretty, but I always end up going with black... LOL.

I didn't see it on the website in black ? I'm so excited to hear that it is in black!!! I'm interested in medium or large, not even sore which size mine is in repair. I know it's not the small.

I didn't see it on the website in black ? I'm so excited to hear that it is in black!!! I'm interested in medium or large, not even sore which size mine is in repair. I know it's not the small.

The dimensions of the medium size are under 10" across, whereas the large size is about 12" (according to the website). So I guess it depends on how much you need to carry (?) I think the large size is better (for me) because there won't be any issues maneuvering a full size wallet in and out of the bag. Have you used yours as an everyday bag? I think the large is a good size.

I know this is an old thread but I hope to revive it. I missed the last season Business Affinity Flap bag and since it is going to be reintroduced for this fall I am hoping to collect some info. Did anyone get a new season edition yet? Thanks for sharing...

My SA texted me today as I was on the list for one since last seasons' sold out! There are more sizes I believe. She said it was only available in small and large last time and now they've included a medium. Also, it has feet now, and the interior is black instead of burgundy. The flap is smooth, and the pocket underneath is quilted