CÉLINE Fall 2013

Hello!
I'm new to the Celine Forum and fell in love with the micro and nano luggages and thinking of getting some.

I'm sorry for the newbie question, but when does Fall 2013 hit stores?
I love the blue with black handles luggage. Amazing!

Again sorry for the newbie question, I'm normally in the Chanel (sometimes Hermes) Forum :smile:

cotonblanc said:
CÉLINE Fall 2013! For all things related to Fall 2013! Looking at a few new styles and also a new leather/finishing for the Box and the Luggage Phantom. One new model style has been identified as the Flat Cabas. jshi809

Hello im looking to buy a Celine micro and I was wondering if you could please tell me the current price in US dollar thank you :smile:

BagBragger said:
Does anyone know if Norstrom in Miami carries Celine? I know the boutique does but I want to earn Nords notes if I make a purchase. Please advise. I'm here for a short visit.

Definitely call them and ask. Because Nordstrom has such a loyal customer base, most super high end exclusive pieces are gone quickly because of the SA/Customer relationship that Nordstrom encourages and SA's call customers about pieces that aren't already waitlisted.

However, unless it is on hold, stock is rarely (if ever) hiding in the back. If they have Celine, they will sell it to you.

Good luck!