CÉLINE Fall 2013

Cotonblanc...you're the BEST for posting these pics...thanks!! I also love the flat cabas, but I am NOT feeling that belt (ouch if you try to bend over in that thing!), nor the fuzzy cabas! And as one who cannot carry off a peplum to save my life, I'll stay clear of those pieces as well. The shoes with the metal plates are interesting though...might have to try those on when they hit the stores.

Cotonblanc...you're the BEST for posting these pics...thanks!! I also love the flat cabas, but I am NOT feeling that belt (ouch if you try to bend over in that thing!), nor the fuzzy cabas! And as one who cannot carry off a peplum to save my life, I'll stay clear of those pieces as well. The shoes with the metal plates are interesting though...might have to try those on when they hit the stores.

Thank you and you're welcome, HfromT! I agree with most of your comments, especially the peplum! I was hoping that the peplum trend will go away. I guess we have to endure it another season. I can't wait to see the Flat Cabas in person. No idea which leather is used for that but I am crossing my fingers that it will be Natural Calfskin!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned about the All Black and the All White Box bags? Those are really, really sleek and with just a tiniest hint of the gold hardware...

Thank you and you're welcome, HfromT! I agree with most of your comments, especially the peplum! I was hoping that the peplum trend will go away. I guess we have to endure it another season. I can't wait to see the Flat Cabas in person. No idea which leather is used for that but I am crossing my fingers that it will be Natural Calfskin!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned about the All Black and the All White Box bags? Those are really, really sleek and with just a tiniest hint of the gold hardware...

...I forgot to mention the all black box bag cotonblanc! It is a stunner! I have a 35 cm So Black Birkin, so I should have latched onto those right away. Will be interesting to see how badly the box scratches (I speak from experience on that front!).

The clothing (especially the outerwear) looks better than ever, absolutely beautiful collection from start to finish with not a single thing out of place. Usually pre-collections can be a bit dull, but this is really on target.

Of course the accessories are stellar, the blade looks beautiful, this season's luggage totes, the new boxes, the trapeze color combinations, it is all glorious. Thank you cotonblanc for posting.

The green croc Trapeze and the red ostrich Box have set my heart aflutter. It's a shame they'll be frightfully out of my price point. Maybe the ostrich box may be affordable if I live like a monk for the rest of the year and if it retails for less than, say, $6K (what a pipe dream; it'll probably retail for $10K), but I can never afford the croc Trapeze, especially since it's odds on it'll retail in the ballpark of north of $15K. Sigh.

As for the clothes and the shoes - I find them to be as ugly and unwearable as ever.

Last edited:

Must. Have. The. Celine. Box.

Thanks for the intel cotonblanc! Love your accessories stack in the H thread :tup::tup:

Hi Coton. Thx for the info --really great. Were they changes to the All soft? I only saw the new ones in one of your pics a bit far away but they seem to have a closure and or double handles. True?