Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hello! I’m torn between two rose gold watches. May I get your opinion on which one I should get? In terms of size I prefer 34-37mm but torn between which one looks better. I’m leaning toward a versatile watch that can be formal but also worn daily if I chose to.

Thank you!
I like the square one a lot. I think it's a classic style and can be worn with anything. Not a fan of the round one.

Reactions: Tina_Bina
I've heard / seen posts that the SolarBeat has been overall disappointing. From its availability (or lack of) to being discontinued , how the vegan leather feels, and about issues with charging.

There was another TPFer who was gifted leather straps with their SolarBeat purchase, so hopefully that will be Cartier's resolution for you. They probably knew the vegan leather wouldn't last long..
As predicted, CS came back with “we find that our leather straps, regardless of the leather used have an expected life span of six to twelve months”.

The watch itself I’ve had zero issues with, even in the dark for over a week it’s kept perfect time. I would buy it or quartz version again at this point. I’m going to visit Delugs and see what they offer. Free strap would have been a real bonus!

As predicted, CS came back with “we find that our leather straps, regardless of the leather used have an expected life span of six to twelve months”.

The watch itself I’ve had zero issues with, even in the dark for over a week it’s kept perfect time. I would buy it or quartz version again at this point. I’m going to visit Delugs and see what they offer. Free strap would have been a real bonus!
Ah! I was so hopeful for you that they'd replace with leather straps. See if you can reach out to a boutique sales associate to see if they can do something about the straps.

Thanks for the update too! I was interested in getting it, but the combo of it being hard to find and posts I read on reddit scared me. From what I read, it seems like its after it's completely drained, it has trouble charging and keeping charge again.

Reactions: PeanutB
Ah! I was so hopeful for you that they'd replace with leather straps. See if you can reach out to a boutique sales associate to see if they can do something about the straps.

Thanks for the update too! I was interested in getting it, but the combo of it being hard to find and posts I read on reddit scared me. From what I read, it seems like it’s after it's completely drained, it has trouble charging and keeping charge again.
I’ll be honest, I love the style so much for everyday, I’ve bought a quartz version as well. Keeping it box fresh for now. Even with the cruddy vegan strap the solarbeat makes me smile every time I look at it. And it’s not so beautiful that I feel the need to protect or baby it. Scratches happen *shrug*
When I switch to delugs strap I’ll post an update pic. My SA at Selfridges quoted £195 starting price for a new strap.