Cartier or Rolex.....Which do you prefer??

I have always dreamed of owning a Cartier Pasha, but this was in the late 90's and over the years, I gravitated more towards a Rolex. I always wanted a vintage Rolex, so I found one from 1966. At first I wasn't too thrilled with it since it was 34mm and just looked really small on me, but then I wanted a larger one, so I quickly found one that was preowned on eBay. I purchased the 36mm Rolex Datejust with a white dial, fluted 18K WG bezel, diamond markers and a SS Jubilee bracelet. I love it!

I would always advise Rolex, but I'm afraid this is an exception. Cartier is a good buy; they give a warranty of 8 years now. It is a worldwide brand that is very popular among women. In this case, the choice should be made according to the buyer's preferences. I decided to please my wife and bought her a Cartier watch, complete with a watch winder. I was very pleased to see how happy she was at the sight of this gift. She always wears it to work and on vacation; there is no such thing that she doesn't wear it. I think you will not regret the purchase as well as I do.

Last edited: