Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

I believe we were talking about possibly shopping...;)

Defintely shopping! The US ladies seem to have had a ton of fun at theirs, and my DH is still amazed that there are other people like me out there! OMG - it's such a treat to go into the boutiques when I'm in TO since locally, we have like nothing and Holts has such a limited seletion. I'm technically on a bag ban, but if there's a gold Birkin, a black box Kelly or a Chanel baby Cabas on the shelf, I may be able to justify breaking it :P

Defintely shopping! The US ladies seem to have had a ton of fun at theirs, and my DH is still amazed that there are other people like me out there! OMG - it's such a treat to go into the boutiques when I'm in TO since locally, we have like nothing and Holts has such a limited seletion. I'm technically on a bag ban, but if there's a gold Birkin, a black box Kelly or a Chanel baby Cabas on the shelf, I may be able to justify breaking it :P

oooo! I hope they have a gold Birkin! Just witnessing your purchase and living vicariously through you would be so fun!!!

I really would love to join you girls, but I'm not sure if I can make it that weekend. My relatives are coming from the States (just found out), and we're also moving (we're getting the keys on the 1st, but it takes a week or so to paint and clean everything) so I don't know if I'll be free. :crybaby:

So are we shopping first and then food or food and then shopping?

I think shopping first, then food. It's been awhile since I've been to TO, but where I live, most stores close at 6-7 pm on Sat. I'm assuming Bloor is probably the same thing?

OMG, I would die if there was a gold Birkin with palladium HW on the shelf! :nuts: My boss was offered a gold with gold HW when he was travelling and looking for me, but turned it down since I only like the silver HW.

I think shopping before eating would be a good idea too! That way we can share and chat about any purchases or sightings of awesome bags plus - I think if we ate first - we'd end up wanting a quick meal so we could hurry out to shopping! ;)

and yeah - on a Saturday - Bloor Street area shops will close around 6-7pm depending on the store.

Well my relatives decided that they would come the following weekend (after Nov 11) and we're starting to move this weekend, so I think next weekend will be free for me. So put me down for most likely going. :smile:

ladies (and gents?), i just found out that i'm going to niagara falls next weekend w/ my bf, and his co-worker and wife so i can't make it to the meeting. :cursing:

i was really looking forward to meeting all the torontonians but it'll have to wait for next time, for me!

have fun, everyone!

Awww...sorry you can't make it, Kaye...glad to see you'll be there, Farmer!

Girls/guys- this is one week away!!! Let's start solidifying plans, shall we? I am SOOOO excited:flowers:

Woohoo - leaving for TO in a couple of days :wlae: so hopefully we can firm things up before Wed! Here's a stab at organizing:

Date: Sat Nov 11, 2006
Time: 3:00 pm (does that work for everyone?)
Where: Meet at Louis Vuitton - 111 Bloor Street West - maybe outside if it's nice, inside if it's raining
Who: As many tPFers in TO who can come!
Plan: Shop along Bloor - LV, Chanel, Holt Renfrew, Hermes... then dinner afterward (there's been some talk of Harveys? Any other ideas?)

I figure we can recognize each other by our nice bags? :P