Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

Yeux honnetes - if you're in a bind for driving back to NY, you can crash with me at my hotel for a night if you need to if the GTG ends up going later... work's paying, so I'm in a swanky place :wlae:

thanks, that's so sweet of you :shame::tender:! i'll definitely consider that! as long as i'm back in Buffalo by 3PM on Sunday i should be fine :yes:

actually i hope i don't have any gigs that weekend, although right now there are none booked :wondering. hopefully i won't have any gigs!

I'd love to join too!! Put me in as a "maybe" because I'm going to be moving into my condo around that time and I'm still not sure exactly which weekend is my moving weekend yet.

I'd love to meet you ladies!!

Oh i would love to come too, but i am not sure if i can make it, unless you guys decide to go to Holt Last Call, i might be able to make it there i live not too far from there!:smile:

Okay, so I'd love to do dim sum, but it might be a tad far away from what we're planning to do. I think it might be more doable if we met at Louis Vuitton and went to Holt Renfrew and Chanel and then did Harvey's or something.

SOS!!!!! :sos::sos::sos:

i just remembered a couple of days ago that my Canadian visa expires on November 7 :cursing::hysteric:, which is just four days shy of the get-together. yes, i actually need a visa to get into Canada from the U.S. because i'm from the other side of the world :mad:. i don't know if i'll be getting a new visa, so i may not be able to come on November 11 after all :crybaby:

BUT i will be in Toronto on November 4, with PFers sma11cat and noirprincess. we will, naturally, be spending most of the day on Bloor Street, so if anyone who lives in Toronto wants to meet up then, it would be great too :yes:

I hope you can get your new visa sorted out on time Sandra! It would be fun if you can come on Nov 11! Strange - you can't just come into Canada with a passport from your country?

I'm only in town the Nov 11 weekend, and that day still works for me. I'm okay with meeting around the LV that day. It'll be fun to see a bunch of women/girls with fabulous bags!!

I hope you can get your new visa sorted out on time Sandra! It would be fun if you can come on Nov 11! Strange - you can't just come into Canada with a passport from your country?

I'm only in town the Nov 11 weekend, and that day still works for me. I'm okay with meeting around the LV that day. It'll be fun to see a bunch of women/girls with fabulous bags!!

it's easy to get a visa, but it costs something like $65 or $70, and my current one expires only 4 days before we all meet up :mad:. but i might get a new one after all.

and all non-US citizens need a visa to get into Canada, even though my home country, Malaysia, and Canada are both Commonwealth countries :cursing:

^ How strange! I had no idea that all non-US people need a Visa, and it's even weirder that you're from a Commonwealth country! Who knows how they make those silly rules... it's funny, I've been to Europe and Asia with just my passport and never needed a Visa. All the rules are so strange - the one that gets me is that your passport must expire at least 6 months after you return... I don't really get what's the point of the expiry date, if it actually isn't useful for the last 6 months!