Can a girl ever have too many Paddingtons??!

Ah so we now know that Chloe-babe is at the root of this whole addiction...
but D&G, my friend, you also are no:angel: !! You also have a thing or two or three to do with my paddy predicament!!!:P

Here I was all innocent and happy with my Chanel and bbags then....all chloe broke loose!

All of sudden I am crazy about chloe bags. I tried not to be, but, when NAP had their paddington on sale, I missed out and have been beating myself up about not taking advantage of the opportunity. Can't afford to buy them at the full price, so now I'm searching high and low for great sales. What's a gal to do??

LOL who loves D&G "feelin like she has no Chloe"??? Girl, you have plenty, and I am jealous of all of you lol.
Chloe has so many great colors, I feel like there is always something to put on your wish list, no matter how much you have!

I'm totally addicted and no - girl can never have too many paddys:nuts:

I have now 6 paddys; taupe regular satchel, sable regular satchel (thanks to D&G for finding it:flowers:) , large tan satchel, craie loaf, large muscade zippy and large pocket belt paddy in mousse. And a paddy wallet in gazelle. Next I'd love to get something else from chloe, maybe some boots or silverado..? Or bracelet bag or....?
Honestly I'm feeling kinda quilty for carrying some paddys more than others. I shouldn't get any more of them as it's hard to carry them all enough (if that makes sense) but it's hard as there's so many tempting colours and styles out there...:shame: :Push:

Secret Shopaholic - that red paddy with matching wallet is tdf combinatition, congrats! :drool:

I have three satchels (rouge, blanc, choco), one large tote (taupe), and one mini loaf (bleu nuit).

The tote stands alone as my work bag and I rotate among the other four for casual use.

The biggest problem with having so many is that one might get less attention than the others (ie my poor choco).

IMHO, if you keep them all in play (one for each day of the week!!) and vary the colors then you can never have enough!!!

I am sorta lusting after a noir :angel:

I'm totally addicted and no - girl can never have too many paddys:nuts:

I have now 6 paddys; taupe regular satchel, sable regular satchel (thanks to D&G for finding it:flowers:) , large tan satchel, craie loaf, large muscade zippy and large pocket belt paddy in mousse. And a paddy wallet in gazelle. Next I'd love to get something else from chloe, maybe some boots or silverado..? Or bracelet bag or....?
Honestly I'm feeling kinda quilty for carrying some paddys more than others. I shouldn't get any more of them as it's hard to carry them all enough (if that makes sense) but it's hard as there's so many tempting colours and styles out there...:shame: :Push:

Secret Shopaholic - that red paddy with matching wallet is tdf combinatition, congrats! :drool:

:yes: +sonja= please post a pic of your Muscade!!

Sonja, I love that style/size and that colour! I have that bag in Gris-Vert and have been taking it for a spin this past weekend. That Muscade is a very flattering shade, I have my Edith in that colour!

I'm still only with 3 paddys but with more Chloés than I expected to have in such a short span of time!

Hi!!

I love the Paddington sooooo much and now have five! I have a Mousse, Muscade, Castor, Black and Blanc :yahoo: All in the original/regular Paddington style. I will take a family pic when my Mousse arrives next week.........;)

And still I find myself wanting more :sweatdrop: - perhaps a front pocket paddy :graucho:

So my question is how many do you all have and can a girl have too many Paddingtons? Oh and pics would be great!

TIA x

I WISH I could own and carry that many Paddingtons! They truly are beautifully designed. But, how do you carry them when they weigh so much? I had one for three weeks and my arm started killing me. Had to put it up for sale. :cry: You Paddy girls must have very strong elbows or something!

variety is the spice of life!;)

Exactly!! I feel I would rather have different bags, even though I love my new (chocolate, too!) Paddy. I love her and she can be an only Paddy, he he.

Unless I get super rich someday, she may be my only one, and that's okay.

So what IS IT? Why so many of one style of bag? Do most of you have different styles of Paddingtons??

Exactly!! I feel I would rather have different bags, even though I love my new (chocolate, too!) Paddy. I love her and she can be an only Paddy, he he.

Unless I get super rich someday, she may be my only one, and that's okay.

So what IS IT? Why so many of one style of bag? Do most of you have different styles of Paddingtons??

Well, I can speak for myself but generally I just fall in love with a style and have to have it many colors!! I did go overboard :shame: and I have decided I can keep one zippy (:heart: that style the best) and one regular satchel...that way I can diversify my collection a little more.

I have only 3 regular medium paddy - Choco, Whiskey, Sable:heart:
but recently I found myself thinking (relax:sweatdrop: just thinking, for the time being) of getting another Whiskey Regular Paddy :shocked: (yes I am shocked too) simply because I can't get enough of this color!
This will be our secret, okay?:ninja: No one is gonna tell my phh about it! :noworry:Ever! Period!:lol:
I am really going to go overboard.... or have I already??