Can a girl ever have too many Paddingtons??!

Last year, I had four satchels and a bowler. I swore the Paddington was the only bag for me and I would never regret purchasing so many.

Enter Chanel. It all started with the Reporter bag, the only Chanel bag I thought I would ever want and love. I sold my gorgeous 05 choco Paddy satchel to help fund it. And then I went Chanel crazy...

I am down to only one Paddington satchel - the original 05 tan. I still love the Paddington a lot. I sometimes regret parting with my collection but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, it was really hard to find enough days to use them enough.

Last year, I had four satchels and a bowler. I swore the Paddington was the only bag for me and I would never regret purchasing so many.

Enter Chanel. It all started with the Reporter bag, the only Chanel bag I thought I would ever want and love. I sold my gorgeous 05 choco Paddy satchel to help fund it. And then I went Chanel crazy...

I am down to only one Paddington satchel - the original 05 tan. I still love the Paddington a lot. I sometimes regret parting with my collection but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, it was really hard to find enough days to use them enough.
Oh the Chanel reporter is TDF I think you made the right choice & you still have one paddi left which is good :smile: