Calling ALL Balenciaga lovers and LV lovers!

I would go for the balenciaga. You've been wanting one for quite some time now, and I don't think it matters if it's on the small side...so are you! Also, you don't carry too much, so that wouldn't be a big deal...and you've been on an LV binge lately!! Ok, there's my reasoning! Good luck deciding!

Sorry gals and don't hate me, but I don't think you should get either one! The cons are too definitive. Save your money and get something exactly perfect. If you don't, that's how you end up with a closet full of bags that you don't use, because, "well, this one is too tiny, and that one is too xxx..." So, sorry. You deserve perfection. Save your $$ and you'll be happier when you get exactly what you want!

and you could always order tassels from balny... i ordered a set of green tassels for my apple green classique a few months ago... it's only $5 plus shipping

Go with the LV... I adore balenciaga and despise LV, but in this case, size does matter! Go with the bag that you can use more often. Or save it for a bigger Balenciaga!!