Calling ALL Balenciaga lovers and LV lovers!

I'll pick the Balenciaga just b/c it's so adorable! Are you a carry-your-life kinda gal? If so, then the adorableness of the b-bag will pass. In that case, it would be better for you to get the Mini Noe. I just personally would pick the b-bag.

It really depends on your style :s

I love Balenciaga, but the mini classic/twiggy is just wayyyyy too small for me. The mini Noe is definitely roomier - and so sweet looking. That said, I doubt I could pull either look off.

What is the condition of the Noe and the Balenciaga? Is the vachetta really dark on the Noe? How is the leather on the Balenciaga? Does the bag come with extra tassels and have the mirror? How much more fits in the Noe than the Balenciaga? Which one would you use more? :roflmfao: Just spitting out some questions...

I never really look at the Noe when I go to the LV store so I only have an idea of what its like. Personally I like the shape of the Balenciaga more and I always love bags with a zip top because my bags have habit of falling over. Since you are 12 the Balenciaga should be ok because you don't carry that much. But if the Noe does fit more it may be better for you when you get older. :yes:

Of course you can always save your money for that Damier Speedy ;)

I would go with the Balenciaga then. It will give you some variation in your collection and the scratches on the Noe would bother me. The tassels on the Bbag may be a problem if they are splitting or if you accidentally tear it but if you are careful thats not a problem. If the tassels split you can get leather glue, very useful in tassel repair. :smile:

Get the bal -- it is cute & a rare color that would be hard to find. LV is so common in this area, I just got home from Costco & it seems as if everyone over the age of 10 was carrying LV.

If you don't get the bal, pm me where it is, OK?