Called Balny and.........

FB was too bright for me, it was the same brightness of VG, but it just didn't work in the winter or summer for me. Other people, like Deco, rock it.

Karen, you're the best! Did you see the turquoise swatch?

Ahhh. So you PREFER the lighter shade of French Blue then?

Do you find FB to be quite versatile during the colder time of the year?

Its all about defining your own look. I love the all black look (jeans, boots, sweater, coat) and THE FRENCH BLUE:P. I thought the EB would be brighter and vibrant but Terry said no.:sad:

^^^ I gotcha.

French Blue is the perfect colour to be the one accent or statement piece. Like any bold coloured bag actually.

Its one colour I have really thought about trying along side Eblue....

FB was too bright for me, it was the same brightness of VG, but it just didn't work in the winter or summer for me. Other people, like Deco, rock it.

Karen, you're the best! Did you see the turquoise swatch?

Hey!! No sorry, I actually focused on EB only. I may be going back there anyway next week or the week after so I'll get to see more then :yes:

^^^ I gotcha.

French Blue is the perfect colour to be the one accent or statement piece. Like any bold coloured bag actually.

Its one colour I have really thought about trying along side Eblue....

Here is a picture of Jessica Alba rockin' a Chanel in a colour similar to French Blue.

jessica_alba300.jpg

Here is a picture of Jessica Alba rockin' a Chanel in a colour similar to French Blue.

jessica_alba300.jpg

That Chanel is AMAZING :nuts:!!!! Look how great the color goes with her scarf?

Maybe if I didn't think that she was icky and her boyfriend Cashole Warren wasn't a tool, I'd be hunting for her bag. Sorry Chanel, you just lost a sale, but this is a great advertisment for Balenciaga and the vibrant blues they create.:wlae: