Called Balny and.........

You rock Karen! I just called Kim and she was helping another person, maybe it was you!!! She is emailing me pics of Sahara later today.

Can't wait to know what you found out!

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Well I saw the thyme with SGH on display and the bubblegum. Plus I believe I saw sky blue. I was looking at the twiggy in that which was on display right by where I was sitting.

It reminded me ALOT of cornflower.

I went to check out the black PT with GGH. I am semi thinking of a PT and so wanted to see how the style looks on me.

I asked the sa about EB's leather and she said that she didn't know. She let me see a swatch of it since I had not seen that in real life yet. Only online shots.

Its VERY pretty. Its a vibrant but DARK blue. Not navy. Not marine. Not as dark as that. Its just a vibrant rich blue. Like a very dark french blue.

Sounds good to meEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Well I saw the thyme with SGH on display and the bubblegum. Plus I believe I saw sky blue. I was looking at the twiggy in that which was on display right by where I was sitting.

It reminded me ALOT of cornflower.

I went to check out the black PT with GGH. I am semi thinking of a PT and so wanted to see how the style looks on me.

I asked the sa about EB's leather and she said that she didn't know. She let me see a swatch of it since I had not seen that in real life yet. Only online shots.

Its VERY pretty. Its a vibrant but DARK blue. Not navy. Not marine. Not as dark as that. Its just a vibrant rich blue. Like a very dark french blue.

Sounds good to meEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That's what Terry (BALNY) told me. That's why I decided to keep my French Blue.:P