By Terry

I've used her concealer and her brush on foundation and love them. I also own Eclat Opulent, a foundation in a jar. It is excellent, although I do not like the delivery mechanism (finger or applicator in jar, apply).

She has a nice line of fragrances as well, good quality.

I tried 3 of her fragrances, Réve Opulent and Fragrant Délece a couple of times, did nothing for me. Ombre Mercure does, smells quiet different on me, I like it. But I'm looking for a rose fragrance, tried Rose Infernale and Rose Nocturne as well but wasn't convince. Bottles are lovely, will test drive Rose Nucturne once more ;)

I tried 3 of her fragrances, Réve Opulent and Fragrant Délece a couple of times, did nothing for me. Ombre Mercure does, smells quiet different on me, I like it. But I'm looking for a rose fragrance, tried Rose Infernale and Rose Nocturne as well but wasn't convince. Bottles are lovely, will test drive Rose Nucturne once more ;)
A little off topic but if you like rose fragrances, annick goutal has an amazing range. X

A little off topic but if you like rose fragrances, annick goutal has an amazing range. X

I tried some Annick Goutal (not her rose frag tho) but was not convince either....or maybe I also tried the rose lol

I'm dying to try Aerin Lauder's Rose de Grasse bc according to reviews it smells like 2000 et Une Rose from Lancome which I cannot forgive myself for not getting it when it was still available :crybaby:and Stella Stella McCartney. Thanks for the heads up, I'll put this to mind when I come across AG rose :smile:

http://www.aedes.com/Rose_c_29.html

This is a link to rose type scents at Aedes, a wonderful perfume boutique in NYC. The staff is great and could suggest some that are of the type you prefer.
Rose lovers always rave about Parfum de Rosine selections.
I only own one rose fragrance, Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose. It's very light and not intensely rosy at all, probably not for the real rose lover.

This is a link to rose type scents at Aedes, a wonderful perfume boutique in NYC. The staff is great and could suggest some that are of the type you prefer.
I only own one rose fragrance, Eau de Cartier Goutte de Rose. It's very light and not intensely rosy at all, probably not for the real rose lover.

Going to Aedes is a truly wonderful experience.. A little off the beaten
path but well worth it for fragrance lovers..

They have some very unique fragrances.

I recently purchased a bottle of the Cellularose Hydra Toner. I ran out of toner and wanted to try this. Purchased it, and a few other items on www.b-glowing.com, to qualify for a gift with purchase. There is no sales tax, they're based in Oregon. http://www.b-glowing.com/concierge-services/gifts-with-purchase/
I haven't used the toner, yet, only tried it on my hand at a store.

Please report back once you start using it. Would love to know your thoughts, toner is one-off those things I be never actually bought.

Please report back once you start using it. Would love to know your thoughts, toner is one-off those things I be never actually bought.

Will do. It will be a while, though, because I just started a new, large bottle of another brand. Once I started taking my skincare more seriously, I knew I needed to use toner. It preps your skin for serum and moisturizers. Plus, it feels good after washing. What you might do is sample some at different brands or purchase travel sizes. It doesn't have to be expensive, just something that works for you or that you want to test out. Read plenty of reviews, too. I like to try different ones out, sometimes. Not sure if that's necessarily good or not, though.

Thank you! AsI said, I don't do online shopping :girlsigh: I like to test drive things when I see them for several times. I'm sure try some Parfum de Rosine next time. I'm looking for an intense rose fragrance....hmmmm I wore YSL Paris years and years ago and I got an itch to buy it again :whistle:

Hello everyone,

I didn't find a general thread for this brand that was current. I'm really interested in trying several skincare products from this line. So far, I have tried the Hydra Powder and foundations. I love those but haven't been able to try anything else yet.

So far, I want to try:

1. Hydradiance Serum
2. Brightening Serum
3. Cleansing Oil
4. Grain de Rose Scrub
5. Comforting Balm Cleanser
6. CC Cream

Has anyone tried any of these?
For reference, my skin type is dry congested.

Violet Bleu