By Terry

The other thread involves makeup; this one concerns skincare, so it's fine for this one to stay here as long as it remains devoted to skincare only.

Hi,

Could this thread be separated into By Terry Makeup and By Terry Skincare? My question was in reference to skincare which is why I posted in The Beauty Bar. This thread seems kind of mixed up with both makeup and skincare currently. I think that it would be more beneficial to have two separate threads.

Violet Bleu

I used byTerry facial moisturisers and they are a pleasure to use in every way. The lip balms are legendary. I haven't tried the serums but my beautician usually offers me samples so when I next visit will report back.

Thank you for the tip. I use the colourless lip balm and is amazing. Will check out the one you mention too. Have you tried the serums?

I have tried her serums & unfortunately for me they do not perform well for me

Her skin care line in general for me is not hydrating enough for me.

I prefer her lipsticks, foundations & make up items

I have tried her serums & unfortunately for me they do not perform well for me

Her skin care line in general for me is not hydrating enough for me.

I prefer her lipsticks, foundations & make up items

Thank you so much for the response. I will see if I can get a sample before I commit. The range is too expensive for making mistakes.

Thank you so much for the response. I will see if I can get a sample before I commit. The range is too expensive for making mistakes.

Not only is it too expensive to make a mistake with but compounded
if it doesn't live up to one's expectations, that's also like a double whammy..

I personally think her range of colors in her makeup line is quite
beautiful & of exceptional high quality..

Her eyeshadows, lipsticks & foundations are really so saturated with
dense color & last & wear very well, IMO

Hello everyone,

I didn't find a general thread for this brand that was current. I'm really interested in trying several skincare products from this line. So far, I have tried the Hydra Powder and foundations. I love those but haven't been able to try anything else yet.

So far, I want to try:

1. Hydradiance Serum
2. Brightening Serum
3. Cleansing Oil
4. Grain de Rose Scrub
5. Comforting Balm Cleanser
6. CC Cream

Has anyone tried any of these?
For reference, my skin type is dry congested.

Violet Bleu

Tried the newly formulated night cream. Wonderful stuff. And the cleansing oil is superior to shu umora or anything else I ve tried.

I liked a toner. Most of her stuff is extremely expensive and I have my doubts if it's worth it tbh. I was less than impressed by a foundation costing £70. I haven't tried anything else other than a sample lip pot which I liked.

I liked a toner. Most of her stuff is extremely expensive and I have my doubts if it's worth it tbh. I was less than impressed by a foundation costing £70. I haven't tried anything else other than a sample lip pot which I liked.
It's very expensive, they are described as 'couture for skin' :biggrin: not sure if I would spend that much money on a toner, but I like the face creams and her lip care/gloss. Depends what you are hoping to achieve with the product. There are no miracles in a jar, but it is a good range. I always ask for a sample before buying anything so to make sure it agrees with my skin. I only ever use a cleanser and a face cream so my routine is simple.:smile: