BV Zurich.. Vanilla was here!! :D

Vanilla_Addict, welcome to the BV family!!! Congrats on your first purchase which is absolutely stunning!!!:nuts:

Like Nymph, I'm a big fan for pink too, therefore I'm deeply in love with all the amazing pinks BV has brought us.

I'm so glad that you went to the Zurich store and had such a pleasant experience: I live in Switzerland and have been to that store several times: you're so right that the SAs there are the loveliest you can ever meet in luxury boutiques! After your post, I'm thinking on visiting there again soon! ;)

I wish you a very happy time with your BV and keep up the passion!

awwww many many thanks sweet heart!! i am glad to join the BV family at last!! :biggrin:
do go there again dear!! but dont let them open all the drawers all at once unless if you have a solid heart that can take such shocks!! :sweatdrop: lool i recall the SA telling me: u can go and have some coffee and think about all the choices (and i was like.. noooo i am so determined i want this veneta loool i dont need a decission break!!) :nogood:
thank you again sweetest for ur lovely words.. :heart:

karo
Samantha's Collection
bete_noire
:flowers:
thank you sweet all.. i am so glad you enjoyed the story! samantha i am such a big fan of ur collection!! :drool:
as you said bete_noire its a color that makes u happy each time you wear it! :girlsigh:

rox_rocks
thank you sweetest :shame:

RoseMary
you bet i did dear.. it was so fun. specially the BV store part ;)

slickskin
welcome my dear friend!! chloe enabler looool i look forward to the day i drag you into this club :roflmfao: glad u liked it sweetie!