O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
alert: long post!! you can skip to pics if you wish! :upsidedown:

Hello:huh:ooo:huh:ooo:huh:oo:huh:oooo!!
Miss you dear all!! :heart:

What to say??
:sweatdrop:
What not to say??!!

What..?? sorry I cant hear you!! no no.. crazy isn’t enough to describe what I felt when I finally entered BV boutique with a plan to invade the place..! :lol:

I went *insane*!
>>Insane to say the least I swear!! :balloon:

My beloved family and I went to vacation in Luzern, Switzerland... and I got a chance to stop by Zurich for a couple of hours! I wanted a BV bag so bad since I fell in love through you girlz and all your lovely bags and accessories.. you might have noticed me lurking here for a few months now!!) :kiss:

The boutique was so lovely.. and oh my God the bags!! The accessories!! The smell of leather all over the place was just too much to handle!!

I froze in my place :noggin: when the SA opened drawers and drawers of accessories! Array of colors and styles just waiting for you to explore!

It was an experience I wont forget.. the SA’s were extremely friendly and helpful. I chatted with two sweet ladies (one of them spoke my language Arabic), and then sweetest SA ever whom helped me choose my BVs was an extreme friendly male, he was very patient and informative as well as helpful with great advice all way long :tender:

I am in love!! :love:

I am in deep deep LOVE!! :kiss:

I had my eyes on a veneta in this color since I saw the fall/winter online catalogue.. I cant describe its loveliness IRL.. pics don’t do it any justice.. it’s a pure unique color.. a lovely coral or salmon color if you like.. its called “corallo” in the catalog and the SA was referring to it as “favorite” (I am sure its not the correct spelling since I believe it was a French word he meant?).. i took it in medium.. and choose two matching accessories with it.. a wallet which I wanted.. its a sqaure one (the large version)!! And a single bracelet..
and mmm couldn’t resist the cute bare phone charm!! :graucho:

<< yes I did tremendous damage to my bank account!! The worst ever I guess ouch loool but its well worth it!! :yahoo:

:heart: I must say a special thanks to my dearest lovely friend in the PF: “his angel” for advising me on what color to choose!! thank you so sO:huh::huh:o much sweetie.. :tender: your the best!! *hugs*

I’ll leave you now for the pics! And sorry for the extra long post! :angel:

Hope you enjoy them!

pics were taken without flash under romantic light :P

attachment.php

my corallo Veneta in medium!! :yahoo:

attachment.php

an inside pic : )

attachment.php

the wallet : )

attachment.php

the bracelet : )

attachment.php

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 429
  • salmon_Alone.jpg
    salmon_Alone.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 431
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 431
  • wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 425
  • bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 425
bare phone charm : )

attachment.php

fall winter catalogue : )

attachment.php

my LG white chocolate phone happy with the bare charm :nuts:

attachment.php

The End :heart:

Attachments

• phonechain.jpg
    phonechain.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 411
  • catag.jpg
    catag.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 429
  • LG.jpg
    LG.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 417
This colour is really really lovely!! I'm not a pink person at all but couldn't help admiring it when I saw the campana at a boutique. Congratulations!!!

Many congratulations, early Ramadan prezzies I guess! The service at Zurich store is impeccable isn't it? I'll be there in a week and pop in to the store.

What a lovely start to your BV collection. BV SAs are just the sweetest. They are ever obliging and patient. Shopping for BV is one of the best buying experiences one could have. Many congrats and enjoy in good health. And welcome back.

:nuts: Congrats on such a fabulous haul of BV goodies!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of pink and matching accessories, so I' m quite delirious with your purchases.

Enjoy 'em all! :yahoo: