BV is finally coming to...

they are taking over Carol Mitchell's store and the store right next to them.
hurray! they should be coming in within the next two months.

now i just have more reason to go visit Tyson's Galleria.

Boxermom Please let me know if you do pay a visit here in McLean. Would love to have the honor to meet you in person. :heart:

I have been in McLean since March 27 but have barely had my head outside (helping out with our grandson and 3 wk old granddaughter). Another time when I'm not tied down every minute, we should try to meet.

However I did carve out an hour to visit Tyson's II. Glanced in NM's bag department and walked down to where the mall directory shows BV going in. There is an empty store next to Godiva (on the left-appears as if it might have been a jewelry store). Can't recall the store left of that, then Carol Mitchell on sort of a corner near Saks. The map doesn't show Carol Mitchell leaving though; it looks like they may be relocating. I cannot wait to see a new BV store there! The Galleria is only 10 min. from my son's house:yahoo:.

This is great news! I go to DC a few times a year, so this will be a nice stop during my visits. It'll be great to actually see/touch the merchandise before buying.

I have a summer place in Ocean City NJ and Atlantic City is a short 20 minutes away, they have a gorgeous BV store at the Pier on the Boardwalk.

jll9, I think it's a huge help to see and examine the styles in person when you're investing so much money in a bag or accessory. So many of us live hours away from the nearest BV shop or store that carries the brand.

boxermom, I totally agree! Everyone on this site is so helpful with posting pics and providing great descriptions, but it's a different level to actually get to touch and try on the merchandise. Plus, going to a store exposes one to lots of other styles/colors that don't get mentioned online. I have a possible conference in DC in August...maybe a stop by the new BV store is in order!

I was aimlessly surfing the net today (work avoidance) and noticed that a BV is opening in Scottsdale in a couple of weeks. I've never been to Scottsdale (nor am I exactly sure where it is - I just know it is warm and sunny and not rainy like here...) but maybe it is close to where you are, and this is therefore good news for someone here!

Yes, the Scottsdale store is set to open this week :heart:
The shopping and the weather here is fantastic and we are so excited. It is going to open right across from the new Jimmy Choo boutique at Scottsdale Fashion Square.