BV is finally coming to...

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
Tyson's Galleria!:tup:

overheard the SA gossiping from Saks about switching jobs b'c they want to work for Bottega Veneta now!:woohoo:

so I went over to the store that BV is taking over and asked just to confirm. BV is occupying 2 slots and will be right next to Saks across from Burberry in Tyson's Galleria!

i am thrilled to say that BV is finally coming to my town...woohoo!! :yahoo:

they are taking over Carol Mitchell's store and the store right next to them.
hurray! they should be coming in within the next two months.

now i just have more reason to go visit Tyson's Galleria.

Boxermom Please let me know if you do pay a visit here in McLean. Would love to have the honor to meet you in person. :heart:

they are taking over Carol Mitchell's store and the store right next to them.
hurray! they should be coming in within the next two months.

now i just have more reason to go visit Tyson's Galleria.

Boxermom Please let me know if you do pay a visit here in McLean. Would love to have the honor to meet you in person. :heart:

It would be my pleasure too, catabie. Sometimes our trips are very quick, but other visits we have more time. I will contact you to see if we can meet--of course at Tyson's LOL:yahoo:!

Bookermoose, any clue as to why there's no BV in Canada?

I think BV just doesn't have the profile here that it does elsewhere - none of my friends (including those who do know a lot about such things) seem to have ever heard about it, and the one major retailer (Holt Renfrew) that sells BV has a relatively uninspiring and low profile collection for sale - and the SAs seem to know next to nothing about it either... Plus they jack up the price about 50% over the US prices, even though our dollars are essentially at par so anyone who knows that is going to buy in the US or online. I suspect that Holts' BV sales are therefore lackluster at best, as a result of all of that, and so BV probably looks at that and thinks there is no market here.

But mistikat and I and a few others here would keep a BV boutique going in Canada just by ourselves, I'm sure!!!