Buying from Mulberry store rather than outlet

Cheers Chaz, if you could have a look at the Antony's for me and report back if there are any in black natural leather with the front pocket that would be great. When I phoned the outlets the other day most of the ones in black were in weird leathers that I didn't want to purchase sight unseen - eg polished black darwin and colorado leather! Am thinking I'm going to buy from the Mulberry store so i can feel all decedant!:P

Had a look and no joy I'm afraid,lots of stuff has gone,but I need to get hold of Kroquet and let her know they have choc and oak Rosemarys at £247,hopnig she'll swing past this,if not I'll pm her,oo she's goin out tonight though.I'll catch her sometime!!!

But yes,from a Mulberry store,what a lovely treat!!!

Ok, so I'm after a black Antony but cannot get to an outlet ( I know sarajane is going to have a look for me though when she goes) but i will be going to London next Friday for the day and does this sounds nuts- but i just love the idea of going into the Mulberry store - trying on a few different bags and making a purchase. I've always bought over the net or on the phone from an outlet before! Do i sound strange?????? What's the customer service like in the store? Am i likely to encounter snotty young SA's? Which store would you recommend?
- or should I just keep trying the outlets?? Advice:shrugs:
Haven´t got any advices just wish you a great day in London! Have fun in the stores and feel really glamorous!!!:yahoo: