Box calf for everyday?

I have a hunter green Box Kelly which I bought in a vintage store last year: Here's a pic of it; sorry it's with my other bags which, by the way, have mostly been sold now......

Attachments

• b (3).JPG
    b (3).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 107
I have a hunter green Box Kelly which I bought in a vintage store last year: Here's a pic of it; sorry it's with my other bags which, by the way, have mostly been sold now......
:heart::heart:Love this collection.:heart::heart: *sigh* I supposed I'm doomed to a life of neutral-dom. To quote Eric Fam, I'm sighing the leaves off trees.

^^^Thanks C! It makes me a bit sad to see them again, but they did go to good homes (all to tPF ladies!), and some new ones have arrived....It's hard, but it really is silly to have bags that you never use, for one reason or another; they may aswell go to someone who will love them and enjoy them!!!

That Kelly is still available as far as I know. It's gorgeous!
Hello, thank you... OMG!
I have never taken the ebay plunge before, and have been buying too many Kellys for my own good in the past year, so I must resist...
My little 5-year-old says that I should have Kellys in all colors especially pink and blue (his favorites). He thinks they all come from Santa since there was one under the tree last Christmas. He hasn't seen the green box one yet.
Duna, lovely green Kelly and lovely collection. I think it's fine to pare your collection... you learn things about yourself and what works best for you as you go along, and if they went to tpf'ers, I am sure they went to good and loving hands.

DUNA - that collection is to die for, honestly. A sea of neutrals! Just my cup of tea! But I also agree that when they don't get used enough it may be time for them to go to other loving hands.....I've done the same with my collection. And it makes me smile to know that some of mine are now swinging on the arms of lovely PF'rs too!!!!

Why not? If you love box calf and enjoy a particular color, then it is a must to get this combination in a style you love and wear every day except of days of heavy rain. If it will make you feel great and appeals to your sensory perception then I would not hesitate to tote her around almost anytime. In this way, the bag becomes special and is becomes deeply rooted in your style. I have certain bags that brings a smile to my face when look at them. This is the beauty of H. So many different combinations of leathers, colors and styles to choose from and to enjoy for a lifetime. Plus, if you use your box calf more often, it will develop the beautiful rich patina sooner.

My mom usually carries box calf daily. They don't look pristine - that is for sure. But there is a certain chicness to her style, then again I just love my mom....