Botkier patent bags!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Botker is coming out with a line of patent biancas and they look like they are to die for!

I generally try not to buy bags full price, but I pre-ordered the beautiful marine bianca. I HAD to. I will let you know how I like it!

Here are the photos. Nordstrom has them available for pre-order now with an estimated ship date of 12/28/07.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/SR?KeyWord=botkier+patent&searchorigin=KeywordSearch

Here they are:

White Patent Bianca:

_5528710.jpg

Black Patent Bianca:

_5528713.jpg

and the amazing Marine blue Patent Bianca:

_5514463.jpg

:drool:

Wow...yeah i think i stopped breathing for a sec after seeing those bags...i just paid my credit bill for this month too...that means there is some room for spending... :angel:

I saw the Sasha duffle in patent and it looked odd to me (maybe because I'm used to mine, in the supersoft lamb). I think the Bianca looks great in patent though, I can't wait to see it. The blue looks like candy!

A Little too bright for me. Very pretty but I tend to stay away from Patents. They always draw my attention but I don't think I can pull them off.
I already bought two Botkiers this week; The Cleo in Smoke and the Nicole in Jeans. One is under the Christmas Tree and I'm not allowed to open it and the other will be here tomorrow.

Botkier Cleo.jpg

BotNicole.jpg

That's a beautiful color Lexie, and I really like the Cleo style! Will you tell us how you like it? I haven't seen one in person yet.

My blue patent bianca is supposed to ship after the holidays. Hope it's as nice as the picture. I'll post a review when I get it if anyone else is interested.

ooohhhhh- I really like these! the black is especially nice! but im gonna have to agree with lexie- I just can never bring myself to by a patent- I just feel like I cant pull it off and I would just MUCH rather have a bag with buttery leather.