Bluefly is going DOWN!!!

Maybe all the magazines that have Bluefly advertisements should be notified that they sell fakes. I know Lucky mag usually has Bluefly advertisement.

Kat said:
Maybe all the magazines that have Bluefly advertisements should be notified that they sell fakes. I know Lucky mag usually has Bluefly advertisement.

Yes, great idea! I wish I had connections in the fashion world (I don't) where I could call up the relevant depts. at Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Vogue, etc. & tell them about Bluefly -- Bluefly has 2-page ads in these major fashion magazines, and I doubt any one of them would want to stand by a company that sells fake high-end designer goods.

Bluefly needs to be reported to the FBI. They investigate intellectual property theft/counterfeiting.

You can also report them to local law enforcement.

They are knowingly trying to pass off counterfeits as authentic. They need to be brought down!

Becca4277 said:
Thank you Roo; I just posted on ripoffreport.com. There is a section where you can respond to a complaint (if you agree with it, etc) so I encourage all of you to check it out and post on that website. We WILL stop them.

We were lucky enough to have each other for knowledge regarding authenticity. Just think of the people who are sitting there with a $1200 fake handbag. :yucky:

I just posted on ripoffreport.com too:graucho: As I said before, strength in numbers:biguns:

acegirl said:
I just posted on ripoffreport.com too:graucho: As I said before, strength in numbers:biguns:

Thanks acegirl; and I do not want to take all the kudos. Acegirl wrote a GREAT letter to corporate which she then forwarded to me so that I could include it with my letter. :biggrin: