Bluefly is going DOWN!!!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I knew the bag was going to be fake but I was so curious just to what a "fake" b-bag looks like. Holy crap, it is one ugly bag. :sick: Now I know what you guys were talking about!! I took pics for you all to laugh over.

I am sending these pictures alonge with others with a copy of the receipt, etc. to the BBB, as well as Elliot Spitzer, the Attorney General of NYS. I can not believe the audacity of Bluefly. I called and spoke to an older women at Bluefly. She was actually nice and agreed with me but there was not a supervisor available because of the holiday weekend.

Any other places I can complain and sent proof to, please let me know. I will do whatever it takes to get them to stop selling fakes. :mad:

Attachments

• fake1.JPG
    fake1.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 418
  • fake.JPG
    fake.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 316
  • fake2.JPG
    fake2.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 270
  • fake4.JPG
    fake4.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 275
  • fake5.JPG
    fake5.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 312
oh dear! nice colour though! but oh dear... fake fake fake... good on ya Becca4277 for taking action with all the information!!! i cant believe BlueFly... i always see there adverts in mags!!!

what was really funny is that I had called the 800 number about a different return and mentioned these fake bags and the lady told me that they are authentic but they are different because some are made in the US and some in Italy.

Do you know if your local TV stations have programs on exposing scams/lies by major corporations? I've seen some of those here. I am sure it'd be an interesting if not explosive story to tell - major online retailer exposed! Bluefly has had it's chance when the other forum members were trying to reach them and warm them about the fakes and what did they do?? At a minimum STOP putting those stupid bags back online, no, they continue to try to sell the fakes! They deserve to be exposed!

chigirl said:
what was really funny is that I had called the 800 number about a different return and mentioned these fake bags and the lady told me that they are authentic but they are different because some are made in the US and some in Italy.

Balenciagas are not made in the U.S. They are different because some are made by Balenciaga and some ARE NOT! What a bunch of :censor:! And this is not the first time, either.

:wacko: what is WRONG with them??

seriously i am sure they have received THOUSANDS of emails about these fakes. I have emailed them 10-15 times myself, and I havent even bought one! i cant even beleive they arent even TRYING to sell only authentic items. sickening.