Blueberry (Bleu Roi) pics compared to other blues

Yeah, your probably right orchids. Blueberry is definitely a more saturated color. It's a very deep blue. If you put a blueberry and indigo bag together, you'll see how they are different. My first impression of blueberry though was how blue it was but knowing that I had an indigo, I wouldn't think of buying it. Hence, that is why I think blueberry is a nice (although not exact match =P) alternative.

I vote blueberry over cornflower. You could consider blueberry your non-black black bag since it's such a rich color.. I definitely think it's more versatile.

I had bought a blueberry city hoping it would be similar to the indigo but it just didn't have the depth of the color I had seen in the indigo. I had to return it as it also had a kind of plastic look to it.
I would love to find an indigo city somewhere as I think it is more interesting than blueberry.

I saw a blueberry purse style today and it was the most amazing shade of blue I could imagine. It was so vibrant I couldn't take my eyes off it! I'm still torn between that and rouge and emerald but I might have to get all three! I've never seen indigo IRL but oh man the blueberry!!!!!!!!!!

NWpurselover said:
I had bought a blueberry city hoping it would be similar to the indigo but it just didn't have the depth of the color I had seen in the indigo. I had to return it as it also had a kind of plastic look to it.
I would love to find an indigo city somewhere as I think it is more interesting than blueberry.

NWpurselover--I thought the exact same thing. I've seen some really pretty blueberrys in the forum though...someone has one that had the matte thicker leather--perhaps it looked better in that. But my work had that plasticky sheen to it so I returned it as well.

As for the blues, I love the Indigo and am sorry I sold my Twiggy. 2003 had a gorgeous blue as well. I think the Cornflower is really pretty and would also make a nice alternative to the Indigo. Somehow it pops more, which is important to me because I tend to wear darker colors so I like my bag to be a little more outstanding. But if you're looking for a more neutral shade you can wear year-round, Murasaki is right, Blueberry could be your alternative to Black!

I really want to get a blueberry First..........but I am not sure as I have heard that turquoise will be coming out in Spring. I want to save my money for the Turquoise one. Should I get blueberry now or wait for the turquoise? I am just worry that the turquoise will have big hardwares, which I absolutely hate. Ladies, please post your pic of the blueberry b-bag & please convince me to get it. :graucho: Thanks so much! I don't have any dark color bags OR any b-bags at all....but after seeing pics of the turquoise 2005 b-bag..I really want one.

Hmmm...well, the turquoise could be quite different from the '05, no one knows yet what it looks like. There is a turquoise from '04 that is very different from the '05, much lighter, so the name doesn't *really* give away too much. I'd say go with your gut; the blueberry is really gorgeous and jewel toned. I love it personally, but if you'd rather wait, don't settle!

Hmmm...well, the turquoise could be quite different from the '05, no one knows yet what it looks like. There is a turquoise from '04 that is very different from the '05, much lighter, so the name doesn't *really* give away too much. I'd say go with your gut; the blueberry is really gorgeous and jewel toned. I love it personally, but if you'd rather wait, don't settle!

Well said pippop!!! :yes: :wlae:

Do you guys think I should get a Blueberry bag? Or should I wait for the Marine? I kind of like the Blueberry ones from the pics of bags posted but I think based on the color swatches I may like the Marine too and I can only get one. :crybaby:

I love my Blueberry!
I have to wait to see the new ones IRL before I decide on them ... It looks like Marine will be darker than Blueberry I think ...

here is my City:

Attachments

• blueberry_small.jpg
    blueberry_small.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 166
I love my Blueberry!
I have to wait to see the new ones IRL before I decide on them ... It looks like Marine will be darker than Blueberry I think ...

here is my City:
Queenvictoria2- every time i see your Blueberry i just want to jump at it from my screen and grab it. :nuts: It looks so yummy and you are lucky to have it.:drool:
I am for the Blueberry but i would like to get a Day in Marine color too.;)