Blueberry (Bleu Roi) pics compared to other blues

Edna, don't cancel, just buy both! Get the Blueberry in another style (a Twiggy maybe?!) The Blueberry and Blue-Grey are different enough.

I don't know which color I like more. I love the vividness of the Blueberry, but I love the purple undertones of the Ink. I actually wouldn't mind something in Turquoise, either, if it happened to fall in my lap. :P If I get a Blueberry bag, it would be later in the season. Maybe I can integrate it into my collection as a small accessory/coin purse. :flowers:

Daniellejp said:
Edna, don't cancel, just buy both! Get the Blueberry in another style (a Twiggy maybe?!) The Blueberry and Blue-Grey are different enough.

I don't know which color I like more. I love the vividness of the Blueberry, but I love the purple undertones of the Ink. I actually wouldn't mind something in Turquoise, either, if it happened to fall in my lap. :P If I get a Blueberry bag, it would be later in the season. Maybe I can integrate it into my collection as a small accessory/coin purse. :flowers:

ITA that the Blueberry and Bluegrey are different enough to own both! :yes: danielle---I can totally understand your dilema. I've been wondering if I'd made a mistake passing on an Ink. It's such a unique color,but I'm comforted knowing that I really really want the upcoming Blue Grey--it is unque, too, with its blueish, greyish, tealish turquoisey tones.

Hmm, Maybe you are all right! I pre-ordered a blue-grey work. I wonder how many Bal NY ordered of those! Maybe I will get a Blueberry First. :yes: Or be good and wait for some S/S 07 colors. :lol:

Edna said:
Hmm, Maybe you are all right! I pre-ordered a blue-grey work. I wonder how many Bal NY ordered of those! Maybe I will get a Blueberry First. :yes: Or be good and wait for some S/S 07 colors. :lol:

that's a great idea Edna-girl, i bet the blueberry first is amazing!!!

ETenebris said:
No way! The blueberry is gorgeous, but you KNOW the blue-grey is going to be amazing, too! And Bal NY only ordered 20 blue-grey City bags...don't cancel!

^^^only 20?! I am so glad I didn't cancel my pre-order. Did they happen to say when these puppies will be arriving?

Ohhhh the Blueberry is such a lovely, lovely colour! It has such pop! Congratulations again tkgny, it truly is beautiful, and a great, great first Balenciaga colour!

I wish you well,

Bridget

After looking at pics fellow pfers new blueberry bbag im kinda falling inlove with the color :love: was looking at indigo pics and it looks like the blueberry too. Does anyone here own both ? Is the blueberry and Indigo the same color irl?

Hey there, I own an indigo first and saw a few blueberry bags last week at NM. I couldn't do a direct comparison as I had the indigo at home but I feel like they are both really similar. Indigo has roughly the same shade of blue as blueberry but with a slight purple undertone. The blueberry is like a true blue to me. Overall, I think it's a very good substitute for indigo. I say get it! I might've gotten a blueberry bag had I not already had an indigo...

HTH!

kaka said:
After looking at pics fellow pfers new blueberry bbag im kinda falling inlove with the color :love: was looking at indigo pics and it looks like the blueberry too. Does anyone here own both ? Is the blueberry and Indigo the same color irl?

Here is a pic of my former Indigo Twiggy; it's not very similar to the Blueberry. And here is a link to an Indigo Twiggy on eBay which I think is fairly color-accurate in its pictures. http://cgi.ebay.com/1000-AUTHENTIC-BALENCIAGA-05-INDIGO-TWIGGY_W0QQitemZ260008840132QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They look similar with the pictures of the Blueberry that are taken with flash; those are somewhat deceptive as the Blueberry really does look like the fruit--it's a deeper blue, dark, although not quite as dull, whereas the Indigo had a little bit of a purple undertone to it and it definitely popped more. Indigo was really a beautiful shade. Somewhere between the Cornflower Blue and the Blueberry. I decided to return my Blueberry Work --see my thread--Sapin or Blueberry Work? Helpl?! where I posted photos. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• ebayfall 023.jpg
    ebayfall 023.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 200