'Blondie is Back'!

Saw these in store. Trying to figure out which version they are. The included straps match with what is shown on the website as the standard (no "mini" or "medium" size descriptor) but I don't see the monogram online in that size - only leather/suede versions. Wonder if it's boutique only or going to be added later. Forgot to get a price. It was not as heavy as I was expecting based on prior comments. The chain is super heavy but the leather crossbody and the bag itself were quite average weight IMG_20220523_144855.jpgfor the size imo.

Saw these in store. Trying to figure out which version they are. The included straps match with what is shown on the website as the standard (no "mini" or "medium" size descriptor) but I don't see the monogram online in that size - only leather/suede versions. Wonder if it's boutique only or going to be added later. Forgot to get a price. It was not as heavy as I was expecting based on prior comments. The chain is super heavy but the leather crossbody and the bag itself were quite average weight View attachment 5410631for the size imo.
Which store had these? These are the smaller size but not the smallest.

Saw these in store. Trying to figure out which version they are. The included straps match with what is shown on the website as the standard (no "mini" or "medium" size descriptor) but I don't see the monogram online in that size - only leather/suede versions. Wonder if it's boutique only or going to be added later. Forgot to get a price. It was not as heavy as I was expecting based on prior comments. The chain is super heavy but the leather crossbody and the bag itself were quite average weight View attachment 5410631for the size imo.
And now the monogram standard size is on the website as well.

They are classifying the Medium size as a messenger for men:

1653520563846.png

Gucci Blondie medium shoulder bag
$ 3,200
  • Double shoulder strap; leather with 22" drop and canvas with 20.5" drop
  • Weight: 1.18kg, approximately
  • Medium size: 11.4"W x 8.7"H x 2.8"D
1.18kg is 2.60 lbs, but based on comments in this thread, it seems heavier!

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
Ok. Here are the 2 I ordered in medium size, brown and black. I am IMPRESSED with the quality, and that's saying a lot for me with Gucci these days. I quit buying, or tapered off at least, their leather goods b/c I didn't love the quality. These are back to the Gucci I used to know! Now, they are pretty heavy. Lined in leather, double sided leather on the flap, but I don't care, they are GORGEOUS!

I am 5'9" by the way. (The shoes I got are also the most comfortable I've tried on in a very long time btw)

IMG_5439.jpegIMG_5440.jpegIMG_5441.jpegIMG_5442.jpeg