'Blondie is Back'!

looks fabulous!

I bought the all black BTH (just getting personalised). 2 bags in a year Ok, 2 bags on 1 day :thinking:

This beautiful blue (light navy) is the only one in atm, I'll wait to see the other colours and see. This would be used as an every day like my Evie so I'd better get it right. LOVE it though, I always wanted one.

Lined in leather too :cloud9:

I bought the all black BTH (just getting personalised). 2 bags in a year Ok, 2 bags on 1 day :thinking:

This beautiful blue (light navy) is the only one in atm, I'll wait to see the other colours and see. This would be used as an every day like my Evie so I'd better get it right. LOVE it though, I always wanted one.

Lined in leather too :cloud9:
Which store has the blue one available?

TF called them blondie, but they weren't called Blondie originally in the '70s either.

As we can see, it comes in a smaller and mini size too which is really cool coz they're not that light either.
The bags are gorgeous, but I thought they were too heavy when I tried one in-store. I can’t imagine carrying one around all day with my stuff in it. The mini size might be the way to go.