Black Box Birkin

:s Misspiggyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

:P :P oops yeah I know, I know! That's why I said don't stone me :P You can't blame me - Hermes just does something weird to my otherwise sensible and down-to-earth nature!! I obsess over all the different colored Birkins I can lay my hands on, and dream about marrying into the H family and waking up to a walk-in closet full of Birkins!!! <DON'T STONE ME> :nuts:

Uh.......MissPiggy? What's THAT in your Avatar? ........ something....chocolate perhaps??????

hahahaha Shopmom411, that's a Marron Fonce Kelly 35 you see in my Avatar. I have too many chocolate pieces, I need more color variation, so when I hear anyone wanting a black Box, I always say "Go for it!" :yes: Live my dream for me!

^^^^^You're funny, I have too much chocolate, so I've decided to add some color with black!!!

Reminds me of the time when I went up to my SA and said "I want some color with my bags! What do you have in gray?"

I could go either way...black or chocolate!

I many just put in a list of four things and whatever comes my way that will be it.

I took out my black box Kelly for my birthday and I just loved it!!! I just told myself I was not going to be afraid of scratching it or beating it up. So, that is why I am back on the thought of a box birkin. It would be gorgeous!

Saw a lady with a 35/gold hw and she had it stuffed with goodies while she was shopping and it just glistened.

Anyone here have a chocolate box birkin? black box birkin?
I know someone does...can you post pics here?

KB.......Gina and I have matching Black Box HAC's! I can post mine when I get home....I love showing off that girl. NOW, I'm wanting CHOCOLATE TOO!!!!!!