Black Box Birkin

So... Do you think it's alright to have a BBB and BBK? Or would you think it's better to diversify?

I just feel like box is such an iconic leather so it really doesn't matter how many do you own, but in this case, would you suggest another leather for a kelly? TIA!

I think black box in two different bags is not overkill, esp if one is a kelly and one is a birkin, and they are different sizes, eg your 40 birkin vs a 32 kelly.
xiao - I am considering the same thing, black box kelly. Maybe we are both influenced by beaumonde and her great taste in iconic bags? Its not a bad thing to be influenced by the likes of pepper and beaumonde......

I think black box in two different bags is not overkill, esp if one is a kelly and one is a birkin, and they are different sizes, eg your 40 birkin vs a 32 kelly.
xiao - I am considering the same thing, black box kelly. Maybe we are both influenced by beaumonde and her great taste in iconic bags? Its not a bad thing to be influenced by the likes of pepper and beaumonde......

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I always believe imitation is the great form of flattery.

That's why I dress like everyone else! :P

So.... I guess it's BIN for the shooting star BBK then? :confused1:

Cheers, Jedi and Xiaoxiao! (My two most dangerous enablers!)

I've been thinking HARD about a BBB. Or any black Birkin.

I'm undecided -- should I head to the office, or procrastinate and blackrock my BBK (and do some laundry)? :P

Cheers, Jedi and Xiaoxiao! (My two most dangerous enablers!)

I've been thinking HARD about a BBB. Or any black Birkin.

I'm undecided -- should I head to the office, or procrastinate and blackrock my BBK (and do some laundry)? :P

I vote for "head to the office" - you will feel more empowered to buy a BB the more hours you bill this year. Am I right or am I right?