black...black...more black....

Your collection is FABULOUS!!!!! The bags, the scarves! Oooh la la!:love::love::love: Can't wait for an updated family shot once the other bags come back from their spa trip, especially the Barenia/toile Birkin! Is it a 35?

Thanks for sharing!

I will certainly do updates...the goal is to get them in the same place, three or more times a year! ha ha ha. Any suggestions from you other girls who travel often out there? I'd certainly appreciate it.

I can get the croc kelly into the gulliver birkin, both of those will fit into the 40 togo birkin...but that's just the black ones! LOL.

I could probably stuff those and three more golds into that travel birkin of Ashley's!!! ha ha.

Does Hermes make a steamer trunk? I think you might need to track one down for your travels, Lady E! What a gorgeous collection - and a very sweet kitty!!!

Thanks Twilly! I'm sure I will find one...just don't want to check any of my babies!;)

I'd like to buy my black and white baby a little Hermes collar...but I don't think they come that small...

Thanks Twilly! I'm sure I will find one...just don't want to check any of my babies!;)

I'd like to buy my black and white baby a little Hermes collar...but I don't think they come that small...
Uh, I believe they do. Go down to the men's department. Take the stairs down and turn right. They are on both sides of the shelves holding the horse blankets and dog coats.

This is a dream collection. You must have had fun staging the photo. So beautiful. I always want to branch out to other colors but I always come back to the blacks. You just can't go wrong - Ever! By the way - My youngest's name is Emma. So I always love seeing your name.

I see the cat!!
attachment.php

need some intro here!! ;)