black...black...more black....

Thanks Mummy! Does that mean I am in the will now? Or do I still have to hunt down Mr. Sutherland! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I should think as a good doting daughter. who is desperate to get her hands on her Mothers H collection, a small thing like arranging a marriage with Keiffer Sutherland shouldn't be too much too ask surely?:roflmfao:

Still working on it Mummy! He has been quite the diva to get on the phone! But I am a girl on a mission damnit!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

FF: BEST. PICTURES. EVER!!!!!! Seriously, one of the most helpful and instructive lineups I've seen on the net or an H boutique. Thank you for being so generous!

OMG!!!!! Flossy!!!! Thank you a million times for posting your glorious pictures!!!! I am in BLACK heaven over here!!!! WHAT a COLLECTION!!!! Oh I'm just dying...........and drooling..........

Thanks Mummy! Does that mean I am in the will now? Or do I still have to hunt down Mr. Sutherland! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could find him for you, for a small fee;) I know a guy who is the copter pilot on 24. We could have him kidnapped for you:yahoo: I think this will be very expensive:roflmfao:

I could find him for you, for a small fee;) I know a guy who is the copter pilot on 24. We could have him kidnapped for you:yahoo: I think this will be very expensive:roflmfao:

Fabulous! I had to promise my mummy (flossy) that in order to get my hands on her collection, I would hunt down Mr. Sutherland for her. So, lets get him, wrap him up in a big red bow, and send him on his way to Flossy. Then, we can ransack her collection together! Deal?:yes::P

Flossy, as the definitive black expert, which black birkin do you use the most?

jag, whatever you do, let him out during the day to keep working. The rest of us need our weekly dose, too!

Flossy, as the definitive black expert, which black birkin do you use the most?

jag, whatever you do, let him out during the day to keep working. The rest of us need our weekly dose, too!

Hi Mizzle,

Without doubt, my black Box HAC is my favourite :heart: and whatever other colour I use, I keep switching back to the HAC - it is supremely elegant, I love the extra length that the body has against a regular 30cm or 35cm and of course Box is just stunning irl - I have had so many compliments on this particular bag, even from guys!!

Just my take and I realise everyone has different tastes, but for me, you can't beat black with gold hardware, its so classic and timeless.

Wongnumber: glad it helps - yes the handle is around 1" shorter than a regular Birkin, but I can still get it someway up my arm even with a coat on.

gga: thanks so much for the compliment - I was supposed to be reducing my black H collection as at last count I had 9 Birkin/Kelly models and a Ardennes Berry handbag - however no sooner do I part with one, than I end up replacing it with another .... there are a couple I have never used yet, including both 35cm Clemences and the tiny Mini Kelly 20cm in box leather that is too cute for words.

Jag and GK, I am expecting results!!! LOL - don't worry Mizzle I can post pics of him when he is not too busy:love: :shame:

Flossy, count me in as a HUGE FAN of your collection. And you have more? I can't WAIT to see! I can show my fiance' that I have kindred spirits out there who LOVE their handbags as much as I do! Thank you so much for sharing!

What is the next bag on your wish list?

Lisa

Flossy my black H collection doesn't come close to yours but after seeing your collection, I don't feel bad about wanting another black birkin 35.

Heres my collection