BG has the suede black Prives and Yoyos on Pre-order

yeah i love the 85's too. I usually wear a 41.5 in simples and of course BG doesnt carry the CL's in that size. What do you think i should do? Probably just get the 42 right?

Does any one know if that heel height is really 4 inches??? I know most other VP's are higher. If they are 4 not counting the platform great! Ladies? I am asking because my foxtrots are like 5 inches and I could not wear those to work with out a noose around my neck. If they are truley 4 I can work it! Thanks!!!

Does any one know if that heel height is really 4 inches??? I know most other VP's are higher. If they are 4 not counting the platform great! Ladies? I am asking because my foxtrots are like 5 inches and I could not wear those to work with out a noose around my neck. If they are truley 4 I can work it! Thanks!!!

No, along with the price they had the description of the yoyo and prive mixed up. The yoy is 4 and the prive (aka platform pump) is 4 3/4 in. Sorry!

No, along with the price they had the description of the yoyo and prive mixed up. The yoy is 4 and the prive (aka platform pump) is 4 3/4 in. Sorry!
Damn! I also ordered the nude simple. I was kinda thinking of the black patent simple, too. I have the 85, so that maybe too much. Are the VP' hard to walk in? Such a good price!

So, the deal we all thought we were getting with the black suede VP's for 539??... wrong, you will receive yoyo 100 sculpted heel, got them today and I am PISSED!!!... I called BG, they changed the codes so that it comes up as the yoyo instead of the VP and the suede's are now sold out and they will not honor the price of 539 if they do indeed get anymore in..... may I ask who else ordered these??, if so, did you print out the actual picture with your confirmed order??? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

So, the deal we all thought we were getting with the black suede VP's for 539??... wrong, you will receive yoyo 100 sculpted heel, got them today and I am PISSED!!!... I called BG, they changed the codes so that it comes up as the yoyo instead of the VP and the suede's are now sold out and they will not honor the price of 539 if they do indeed get anymore in..... may I ask who else ordered these??, if so, did you print out the actual picture with your confirmed order??? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I ordered the suede VPs for the $539, but then canceled them. I'm glad I did now. That really blows! There are going to be a lot of mad people.

Claudia, I got the postcard from BG saying the date for the nude simples were changed to 'date unavailable'. argh....