BG has the suede black Prives and Yoyos on Pre-order

P.S. Barney's now has the Black Patent leather pump in the 100mm heel, if you like the higher heel better, and in "Bubble Gum (which looks red to me?). They also have a Magenta Oh my Sling.

Just ordered the bubble gum simples...sure hope they are red. They def look it. Thanks for posting, I've been on a mad hunt for patent red simples. Fingers crossed...

It's tricky, but I found the nude simples. I found it by clicking on pumps, not by designer. I am tempted, but I have already maxed out my one shoe per season promise to myself. Seeing the suede VP for under $600 was tempting too.

The patent simples and suede yoyos are still there. You have to look for them under 'pumps' category, not the designer. But the suede VPs and patent VPs are nowhere to be found.

I called about the suede VPs this morning, and the person I talked to said they were "either out of stock or discontinued by the vendor." I'm like, huh, they had full inventory (for preorder) yesterday! I have a feeling orders for suede VPs at $539 will be canceled. lol I ordered them already yesterday, but I was going to order a second size because I don't know what size to get in them as I don't have any VPs yet.