BEWARE OF NEVERFULL FAKES flooding ebay!

Last week I saw on ebay a small round wallet with the koala. As I asked the seller for having more information about this little thing . She sent me more pictures but never possible to see inside for datecode and she was not polite too . She told me it was a present from her Sister . No bill no copy and she did not accepted "returns" for not having boring clients!
I decided to stop the communication with her . Maybe in April I Will find a New small round wallet.

Stay far away ebay for luxury is the Best for me . Too many fakes well done . :faint:

PLEASE know this horrible loser of a "seller" has moved on to many other Louis Vuitton designs and today, a few months after they started on ebay, are still going strong. Ebay has done nothing to stop them. Please have all of your preloved purchases authenticated first and keep reporting all the fakes.

. Too many fakes well done . :faint:

There are a lot of authentic items but there are also a lot of fakes indeed. And some extremely good fakes! I was just watching a documentary on counterfeiting and it is so scary to buy preloved!

I have seen some of the so-called "superfakes" and at first glance, I would not be able to tell the difference.

Reactions: Mimi_09
There are a lot of authentic items but there are also a lot of fakes indeed. And some extremely good fakes! I was just watching a documentary on counterfeiting and it is so scary to buy preloved!

I have seen some of the so-called "superfakes" and at first glance, I would not be able to tell the difference.

Ohhhhh:crybaby:

Yes it is so scary to buy second hand.. I did it twice (small agenda in amarante and one slg) and ouff they are real :yahoo:

But for my bags I prefere to buy new brand for sure as I did for my baby speedy. :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Oh I am so in love with NF MM :cry:

Okay! This SCAMMER!! AKA: "STEVEN JOHNSON" is at it again!

New return Address: Steven Johnson
114 Community Park RD
# B4014 Ste C
Seymour TN 37865-6122

Back to this Design again: Louis Vuitton "Montaigne" MM Monogram

Seller eBay ID: ryastate0

PLEASE Authenticate items Prior to Payment and/or Biding!

Is there anything anyone can do who is in the USA? To help try to bring this total Scammer down? It's like a nightmare! He is Stealing Buyers Money and eBay lets Him get away with it? Creates multiple eBay ID's and Scams buyers out of Tens of Thousands of Dollars! Seriously? WTH!!! :mad::mad:

(I put in BOLD as it helps when searching on Google?)

I just had to try it! Lol! :P

You just need to type in: Fake Louis Vuitton! And HE is at the Top of the Page! :yahoo:

So hopefully it will help warn other people. :smartass:

Okay! This SCAMMER!! AKA: "STEVEN JOHNSON" is at it again!

New return Address: Steven Johnson
114 Community Park RD
# B4014 Ste C
Seymour TN 37865-6122

Back to this Design again: Louis Vuitton "Montaigne" MM Monogram

Seller eBay ID: ryastate0

PLEASE Authenticate items Prior to Payment and/or Biding!

Is there anything anyone can do who is in the USA? To help try to bring this total Scammer down? It's like a nightmare! He is Stealing Buyers Money and eBay lets Him get away with it? Creates multiple eBay ID's and Scams buyers out of Tens of Thousands of Dollars! Seriously? WTH!!! :mad::mad:

(I put in BOLD as it helps when searching on Google?)
I thought he was out of Miami!! Or is this another address?

I thought he was out of Miami!! Or is this another address?

Same person but he had to change the return address due to ALL the Fakes that were being returned to HIM! Disgusting Scammer! :censor:

There is no way He could put that address on File with PayPal, as they know all about His Scams. So he had to change return address.