BEWARE OF NEVERFULL FAKES flooding ebay!

:nogood:
just scammed by him but fortunately paypal will refund my money..

address is now:

WOW, these creeps never stop. When they need to be returned they all go back to the same return address:
Steven Johnson
8369 NW 66th St
# A2248
MIAMI FL 33195-2697

Could you please post where you purchased your Fake Neverfull from? Was it a Neverfull?

This will help to warn other Members about THIS Scammer!! :mad::mad:

I just got scammed on ebay by the same person. I purchased a neverfull V and noticed it didn't look right to me. Took it to LV and they told me right away. Ebay wants me to ship it back to seller Steven Johnson in Miami Florida….same address as posted in previous posts…
hoping to get a refund…should I go ahead and contact Paypal or wait to see if I get my money back? I can't believe EBAY knows about this and won't shut it down!!!!
Never buying from them again!!!!

I just got scammed too…same thing…same address…did you try to get a refund through seller first? or did you go straight to paypal?

I am sorry to hear that. Please tell us how it goes. If you have pictures of the counterfeited bag, please post them to warn other tPFers. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mine was a Neverfull V grenade…same m.o….I have to return it to the same address in Florida…It looked so real that the repair guy at LV thought it was but when I insisted on them having a second look at it, three managers confirmed my intuitions…I started to suspect when the item came from Oregon and the original location was a different one…also the bending on the handles…I just had a feeling right away…

Mine was a Neverfull V grenade…same m.o….I have to return it to the same address in Florida…It looked so real that the repair guy at LV thought it was but when I insisted on them having a second look at it, three managers confirmed my intuitions…I started to suspect when the item came from Oregon and the original location was a different one…also the bending on the handles…I just had a feeling right away…
All her is the profile of these fake NF Sellers - always have "XXX or Best Offer', 14 day return policy, always shown in some industrial setting, Seller has 1 or no positive feedback, all show a European, typically Italian receipt with black magic marker crossing out certain things on receipt. Most won't show date code but date code usually has CA. I actuall saw the exact bag i returned as fake posted again under a different name. they change Usernames like we change underwear!!!

I just was scammed by this same person. I bought a monogram montaigne mm and when I got the return shipping label this guy's name was on it. The original seller's name was a woman. Does anyone know if the ebay return labels include insurance? I'm so nervous about this! Any help is appreciated.

I just was scammed by this same person. I bought a monogram montaigne mm and when I got the return shipping label this guy's name was on it. The original seller's name was a woman. Does anyone know if the ebay return labels include insurance? I'm so nervous about this! Any help is appreciated.
report to ebay and paypal - they will see the pattern and hopefully close their account..

But I caught it when you requested an Authentication.

You will need to contact eBay as He requests you post to different location. THIS Guy needs to be SHUT DOWN!! Disgusting!! :mad::mad:

One of this guys Scammers eBay ID: meliskoncz

STAY AWAY!!!