• Titanic

• The Notebook

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
So I'm normally a Scary movie type, but I was thinking last night how not too many straight romance movies there are. There are a lot of romantic comedies, but I couldnt think of any romantic dramas. A really good one hasnt come out in so long, which is why I loved The Notebook so much. Not only was it rare, but it was good.

So what's the best tear jerker? I could only think of Gone with the Wind, Titanic, and The Notebook. If you choose Other, please specify :] I'm a sucker for romance.

My favorite, which is from a loooooong time ago, is The Way We Were with Barbara Streishand (spl?) and Robert Redford. You'll cry your eyes out. Another oldie but goodie is Love Story with Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neil. Check them out.

My favorites are

- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- When Harry met Sally
- Amelie
- In the Mood for Love

I cried my eyes out watching Titanic though - the part where she jumped on the boat with him, and where she had to let his body go ... so sad!

I'm a sucker for all romance movies!! The Notebook really got to me because its not often that recent movies explore a new, original storyline....know what I mean? Seems to me that most movies just re-use old storylines. Notebook really hit a soft spot with me, even my footballin' boyfriend loved it (that's unheard of) hehe!