Best Romance Movie?

What's the Best Romance Movie?

• Gone with the Wind

• Titanic

• The Notebook

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love The Way We Were and its theme song. Wished for a different ending, but...Robert Redford (so handsome) and Babra Streisand had great chemistry..

Selena said:
Hubble your girl is wonderful.....Ka Ka Ka Katie.....

I freaking love that movie!

Selena

The Way We Were and Love Story were both great movies. Couldn't get the theme songs out of my head...

Kat said:
My favorite, which is from a loooooong time ago, is The Way We Were with Barbara Streishand (spl?) and Robert Redford. You'll cry your eyes out. Another oldie but goodie is Love Story with Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neil. Check them out.

Kat said:
My favorite, which is from a loooooong time ago, is The Way We Were with Barbara Streishand (spl?) and Robert Redford. You'll cry your eyes out. Another oldie but goodie is Love Story with Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neil. Check them out.

Mine too....I have seen it so....many times!!!! I love it! New favorite is The Notebook, also so good!!

bag.lover said:
I love the book and the 1939 movie version with Lawrence Oliver & Merle Oberon. Read from several news sources that the movie will be remade sometimes in the future with Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie as Heathcliff and Cathy.

Thats a sexy little match right there, lol! I love me some Johnny Depp :]

Dani said:
OH!

What about "Say Anything" ???

such an adorable movie. :smile:

I remember that movie! OMG. SO. CUTE. Classic. I thought the behind the scenes stuff was sweet too, about how John and the girl who played Diane would've hooked up if they weren't already in relationships at the time. Ah. .[dreamy].