Best Hand Cream

Kat said:
I must have tried hundreds of different hand lotions over the years. I always go back to Crabtree & Evelyn.

couldnt agree more!
Even the more expensive ones arent as good as the Crabtree ones. I've gone through 20 or more bottles and still going strong. Plus the prices are very affordable !

If you really want to treat & protect your nails Lancome Absolue Hand Cream is amazing. It's pricey but excellent. I also really love Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment cream less expensive but Lancomes is richer & has SPF15 in it. Bliss's hand cream is also really nice & rich. I don't like L'Occitane b/c I didn't find it all that special or moisturizing. Clarins is much better & the same price as the travel size one.

Jurlique Rose hand cream is my all time favorite. kinda expensive but worth every penny.
I also like Crantree and Evelyn Gardener hand therapy or summer hill hand therapy. They are not as greasy so I keep a pump at work.
Durinig dry winter, I use L'occitane shea butter hand cream before I go to bed. The smell is so good!

i'm a waitress (ie LOTS of handwashing and bleach water) and my favorite hand cream is eucerin plus intensive repair hand creme. it has AHA and sinks in almost instantly. it also has no fragerance which is good. who wants lotion fragerance hanging around their food?

i also use gloves in a bottle a lot (i couldn't find the eucerin for a while)