Best Hand Cream

^^ I have never heard of Ahava, Mary Kay Satin or H2O brand... Where do you get them? At Sephora? Or from any online stores?

I haven't seen any crab-tree and evelyn since I left Boston.. is there only one hand cream from there? I have never used any of their products..what's it like?

I'll definitely try and get some samples from La Mer soon... that's easy..

L'occitane I don't think have samples.... hmm is the L'occitane hand cream minty? I should look into getting one.

Thank you ladies!! PLease add more if you find anything.

Also.. Anyone try Parafin wrap? (Is this what you were talking about swankymama?) Does is show any immediate results?

SwankyMamaof3 said:
have you thought about getting your hands a 'facial'? They're becoming VERY popular since hands show age SO quickly.
I'm considering it.
I'm curious about hand 'facials' too! My hands are chronically dry. I use the L'Occitane Hand cream at night. I want to try the hand facial!

I like Aveeno's 24 hr intensive moisturising hand cream. It really does make your hands feel great for a long time.

I used to like crabtree and evelyn, but it sometimes just feels too shiny/oily.

If you want to give your hand a little exfoliating treatment then use Crabtree & Evelyns hand therapy to knock off all the dead skin etc. and prepare for the crem.

NOW are you ready??? I have a sleeper cream you should try. It is called Glysomed. It is inexpesive and come in a two toned green slim tub. It is a bit slippery and a cream not lotion, but it goes into your skin and you can really tell it will help you. Give it a try.

Kellybag said:
If you want to give your hand a little exfoliating treatment then use Crabtree & Evelyns hand therapy to knock off all the dead skin etc. and prepare for the crem.

NOW are you ready??? I have a sleeper cream you should try. It is called Glysomed. It is inexpesive and come in a two toned green slim tub. It is a bit slippery and a cream not lotion, but it goes into your skin and you can really tell it will help you. Give it a try.

I use the Glysomed too, only in a tube. It is very moisturizing (and so cheap!).

joanna said:
^^ I have never heard of Ahava, Mary Kay Satin or H2O brand... Where do you get them? At Sephora? Or from any online stores?

I haven't seen any crab-tree and evelyn since I left Boston.. is there only one hand cream from there? I have never used any of their products..what's it like?

I'll definitely try and get some samples from La Mer soon... that's easy..

L'occitane I don't think have samples.... hmm is the L'occitane hand cream minty? I should look into getting one.

Thank you ladies!! PLease add more if you find anything.

Also.. Anyone try Parafin wrap? (Is this what you were talking about swankymama?) Does is show any immediate results?

I had a parafin wrap on my hands done in May with a manicure. It was fantastic, my hands felt really smooth afterwards...even if I felt like a giant candle!!!

I really like Jaqua's hand lotions. You can get them at most Bath & Bodyworks, they go on nicely and they smell so darn good (buttercream frosting is the best!)

I third the vote for Glysomed. I think it's $4, I've bought it from both CVS and Walgreens. It is outstanding, and comes in regular and fragrance free. Takes about 5 minutes to sink in, and then your hands feel fabulous! It's imported from Germany.

The best one I've tried is SpaManicure Finishing Lotion by Creative Nail Design; it's rich, but not too greasy. Luckily, I don't have wrinkly hands, yet(!), so I don't know how good it is for wrinkles; but it is fantastic for the dehydration you get from washing in hard water.

I loathe :mad: having greasy creams on my hands, too, so I always apply hand cream on the backs of my hands, only and then rub the backs together, to avoid getting it on my palms and fingers! ;)