Best Daily Face Moisturizer?

I love Avene (not Aveeno) products for their moisture retaining properties that last all day. It's made in France for sensitive skin, reasonably priced, but hard to find in stores. I've found it on-line.

I am currently using:

ROC - Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 (for daytime)
ROC - Deep Wrinkle Night Cream (for nighttime)

The Retinol has been a bit irritating, but after a week, my skin is starting to get used to it.

Hi girls, im new and need to make 10 posts before I can start my own. So, here goes. In London, a brand called Simple. Recommended by the doctor (not dermatologist). I dont know if it worked or whether my stress went away and skin got better

MJDaisy said:
Hi OP! I use the same clinique moisturizer during the summer. I find it is too dry for my face during the winter too.

I loveee neutrogena oil-free spf 15 moisturizer during the winter. It's a drugstore brand and cheapie but is JUST the right of moisture for my complexion in winter. not too oily and not too dry.

good luck!

I use neutragena as well with SPF in the summer.. It's very light:smile: ( I have oily skin)
During the winter I use hope in a jar with SPF.

Sent from my iPhone!!!

Attachments

• image-1176377945.png
    image-1176377945.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 347
I have used Cellex-C Sea Silk Oil-Free Moisturizer and I really quite liked it. My skin is not oily as my 365 day/year moisturizer is Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, but I use the Cellex-C cleanser and thought I'd give the oil-free moisturizer a go. It was a nice, lightweight formula that moisturized well. The only reason I went back to Kiehl's is because my skin gets crazy dry in the winter.
Check out the reviews of it at makeupalley.