Best Daily Face Moisturizer?

I have the same kind of issues with my face too---it's oily for the most part, but I'm using topical acne medication that leaves my cheeks really dry. I've been using Korres Pomegranate Moisturizer and it's amazing. I always thought that if you have oily skin, you should stick to moisturizing gels but this one seems a bit thick in the jar but it spreads out really well.

The only downside is, it smells pretty awful (it has a plasticky, almost Play-Doh smell to it. But once you put it on your skin the smell fades away so I'm fine with it).

Day - Dermalogica Birghten up! has SPF
Night - Dermalogica skin smoothing cream
Tinted - Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer

Hope you find something you like!! Always ask for samples at Sephora/Ulta

I have the same kind of issues with my face too---it's oily for the most part, but I'm using topical acne medication that leaves my cheeks really dry. I've been using Korres Pomegranate Moisturizer and it's amazing. I always thought that if you have oily skin, you should stick to moisturizing gels but this one seems a bit thick in the jar but it spreads out really well.

The only downside is, it smells pretty awful (it has a plasticky, almost Play-Doh smell to it. But once you put it on your skin the smell fades away so I'm fine with it).
I'll look into this one, thanks! I haven't thought about moisturizing gels, i'll definitely be keeping that in mind since it sounds like something I would like more than the traditional moisturizer.

Day - Dermalogica Birghten up! has SPF
Night - Dermalogica skin smoothing cream
Tinted - Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer

Hope you find something you like!! Always ask for samples at Sephora/Ulta
Thanks for sharing! I think I'm pretty much sold on buying the Laura Mercier tm since I've read lots of great things about it.Oh, and I haven't thought about using a moisturizer at night, I guess that's something i'll have to look into as well.

Moisturizer - Dior Hydralife - love the formula for Normal/Combination - its called Sorbet Cream. Its lightweight, cooling, and moisturizing. Its been my go to for about 3 years.

Not a tinted moisturizer, but I love Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua for a lightweight foundation. It goes on so nicely with a foundation brush and is just enough coverage for me. :smile:

In the mornings I use Dior HydraLife. I have quite dry skin and it works amazingly for me. It's so nourishing, but it's not at all oily and it doesn't leave a 'wet sheen' haha. I could not live without this moisturiser!

Then at night I use Johnsons Daily Essentials Hydrating 24 hour day cream. Even with my dry skin I find this way too oily looking for day time wear, but it's amazing at night time! Bonus is that it's super cheap so I don't feel guilty for slathering it on! Unlike the Dior one, which I try to use sparingly because of the price! :sweatdrop:

Moisturizer - Dior Hydralife - love the formula for Normal/Combination - its called Sorbet Cream. Its lightweight, cooling, and moisturizing. Its been my go to for about 3 years.

Not a tinted moisturizer, but I love Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua for a lightweight foundation. It goes on so nicely with a foundation brush and is just enough coverage for me. :smile:

The cooling effect you say it has sounds like something i would like in a moisturizer. I've read about that Chanel foundation and it's definitely something I want to try when I have the extra money. Thanks so much for the suggestions!

In the mornings I use Dior HydraLife. I have quite dry skin and it works amazingly for me. It's so nourishing, but it's not at all oily and it doesn't leave a 'wet sheen' haha. I could not live without this moisturiser!

Then at night I use Johnsons Daily Essentials Hydrating 24 hour day cream. Even with my dry skin I find this way too oily looking for day time wear, but it's amazing at night time! Bonus is that it's super cheap so I don't feel guilty for slathering it on! Unlike the Dior one, which I try to use sparingly because of the price! :sweatdrop:
Sounds like this Dior HydraLife moisturizer is really good! I think it's something I should try and invest in. I haven't thought about using a moisturizer at night, so this is one I just might try since it's more affordble than others. Thanks!

Day: LRP Hydraphase UV30 (Fall, Winter & Spring), Olay Complete SPF30 (Summer)
Special occasions: Bioderma AR Anti-Rougeurs cream
Night: Cetaphil Lotion or Cream
Tinted: Bobbi Brown Regular TM

Sensitive, relatively normal-dry, clog-prone skin.

I have combo skin that is trending toward dryness as I get older. I'm also acne prone so I have to be very careful.

I've gone through a jar of Clinique Moisture Surge and have been very pleased. I use it twice a day; I add Philosophy vitamin C powder in the morning.
It leaves my skin soft & supple, no tackiness or greasiness at all.

I really like the Body Shop's Aloe Soothing cream (I only use the night version for day and night because the day version smells awful!) since it's thick, moisturizing but doesn't clog pores and helps keep my face clear. I have combo skin that is sensitive in the cold, winter months.

I really want to try this. I use the eye gel sorbet and love it. :smile: