Belvedere II

I’ve been having this same issue with mine! I brought my Belvedere II into Goyard in Chicago and they took pictures of it to send to quality control. I’m still waiting to hear something. I love the bag so much, but we shouldn’t be having issues so quickly after buying. When I hear something I’ll update!

Hi Everyone,
I have been wanting the original Belvedere since last year but could never find stock in the black and black which is the one I wanted. I was just in Paris and again all colours were sold out at the St Honoré location but the SA was very sweet and looked for one for me but could only find a white in the larger version so I had to turn it down. He said they hadn’t had any stock for 2 weeks and they weren’t getting any more deliveries for the time I was there.

The next day I decided to try my luck at Printemps and to my surprise she said they had it in all colours and in my black black preferred combo! She went to look for it and came back empty handed discovering that it was on hold until tomorrow for another client. So I decided to look at the navy and grey since I was determined to buy it after 3 trips to Europe and 1 year of searching for this bag. I ended up getting the navy and I love it! Super practical, lightweight and cute! Though I think the closure on the original was cuter the new version is def more practical to open and close daily.

Here’s some pics:

View attachment 4250122
View attachment 4250123
May I know the price n size for black black pm Belvedere 2

I used to have a 35 crossiere (regret selling it bec at that time i wasn;t that into goyard). I wrote an email to them in france and they agreeed to fix it for free. I have to pay the shipping tho. I think i picked it up from their store in HK.

great repair policy!

I have the same issue with the flap rubbing against the strap and the paint came off. Just noticed it today. Bought mine in Paris in July this year and have used this bag for less than 5 times. Don’t have a boutique in my country so I just sent the pic through after sales service on their website and see what they can do. In my opinion, this is a design flaw

Attachments

• 2BE9C892-6D01-40D6-AEAB-1211B70B0CC4.jpeg
    2BE9C892-6D01-40D6-AEAB-1211B70B0CC4.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 411
  • BDB9860A-117D-4D07-A823-13A12902134A.jpeg
    BDB9860A-117D-4D07-A823-13A12902134A.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 414
  • 9D409894-5671-4DBA-9072-C003F3D3BBA0.jpeg
    9D409894-5671-4DBA-9072-C003F3D3BBA0.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 407
  • 29B4A545-A0AC-458F-A304-4E6C25D73CB4.jpeg
    29B4A545-A0AC-458F-A304-4E6C25D73CB4.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 401
Just leaving Paris and the Belvedere II PM is tough to find! They had orange at Printemps and several options in the MM. 233 had yellow and burgundy in PM. Definitely a hot item!

Just leaving Paris and the Belvedere II PM is tough to find! They had orange at Printemps and several options in the MM. 233 had yellow and burgundy in PM. Definitely a hot item!
I was at the 233 St Honore location on Wed afternoon and they had many color options available in PM (asked about 4 - red, grey, navy blue, bright blue). My friend was at Printemps and said they were mostly out for PM.

Hi everyone! I posted back in September about the same issue with the peeling and I have an update! Goyard replaced my bag, (I live out of state, MN, so it was a bit more difficult). I’ve since received my new bag and am nervous to use it as I do not want the same thing to happen again. Will update once I do sorry for the months late response I was too relaxed with getting my bel replaced. Goyard Chicago is incredible and wonderful and anyone having this issue please reach out to Goyard. Such incredible customer service.

Reactions: MahaM
Hi everyone! I posted back in September about the same issue with the peeling and I have an update! Goyard replaced my bag, (I live out of state, MN, so it was a bit more difficult). I’ve since received my new bag and am nervous to use it as I do not want the same thing to happen again. Will update once I do sorry for the months late response I was too relaxed with getting my bel replaced. Goyard Chicago is incredible and wonderful and anyone having this issue please reach out to Goyard. Such incredible customer service.

ANy updates? Id love to hear if they've improved it after the repair (mostly because I want one )