Belvedere II

tann

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Dear lovely ladies,
Since goyard announced the arrival of Belvedere II which is the updated version of the discontinued Belvedere i was so thrilled. I'll have a friend who will visit Paris next month, so i emailed to Goyard Paris inquiring measurement of PM and MM size and price. They flatly replied that due to limited availability, i need to actually go to the store myself. There's no Goyard in my country so i have no way to acquire such informations.
Have any of you have any info more than that provided in Instagram and Goyard website would be extremely appreiated.

I cannot help you with the price, but I do know that
MM size is 26cm x 23cm x 7cm,
PM 20cm x 18cm x 6cm
Thank you so much!!! This is so much needed. At first i was totally into PM size dur to smaller bag trend but now my stuff fits nicely to Celine nano luggage and LV Pochertte Metis. Due to its narrow bottom, i afraid MM would fit more to my life style but it wouldn’t look pretty if it’s bulky. Any suggestions which one to get? PM or MM?

Reactions: aethra21
i will definitely go for MM, PM just seems too small to be of good use. I tend to bring a lot out, so MM is definitely my size to go for

Reactions: tann
I was in New York mid June and was fortunate to preorder the small size $2,825.00. They didn’t have a larger size in Belvedere II but they had the Belvedere pm and it is HUGE! I wanted a grey one but they said it could take up to 6-7 months or longer or none at all but a red one’s schedule to arrive at their store in a week so if I wanted it, I could have it. So I did and 2 weeks later it arrived! I love it! It’s a perfect cross body bag! IMG_0233.jpgIMG_0298.jpgIMG_0248.jpg

I was in New York mid June and was fortunate to preorder the small size $2,825.00. They didn’t have a larger size in Belvedere II but they had the Belvedere pm and it is HUGE! I wanted a grey one but they said it could take up to 6-7 months or longer or none at all but a red one’s schedule to arrive at their store in a week so if I wanted it, I could have it. So I did and 2 weeks later it arrived! I love it! It’s a perfect cross body bag! View attachment 4159093View attachment 4159094View attachment 4159095

thank you thank you! I found your post after i post this thread and i literally was dying for the small one. Last week my friend checked with Goyard London and Paris for the small size for me but they only have a few MM which are too big for my taste.
PM is perfect for everyday use.thank you again for sharing what’s in my bag pics for that helps me a tons to decide to pull the trigger on the PM size.
I live in Thailand and we don’t have Goyard yet so it’s likely that i’ll need to wait for it for quite some time

Reactions: pfsy and Nui
thank you thank you! I found your post after i post this thread and i literally was dying for the small one. Last week my friend checked with Goyard London and Paris for the small size for me but they only have a few MM which are too big for my taste.
PM is perfect for everyday use.thank you again for sharing what’s in my bag pics for that helps me a tons to decide to pull the trigger on the PM size.
I live in Thailand and we don’t have Goyard yet so it’s likely that i’ll need to wait for it for quite some time

Glad I could help. Oh ya the mm was really big and not too fashionable. I’m not even kidding lol. I think it matches the guys more. To me it has a masculine feel. Also, u can slide the strap off and use it as a clutch. Yup it’s really the perfect size and also light weight. The width of the strap is also good. Not too wide yet not too thin that it digs into ur skin (shoulder).

Glad I could help. Oh ya the mm was really big and not too fashionable. I’m not even kidding lol. I think it matches the guys more. To me it has a masculine feel. Also, u can slide the strap off and use it as a clutch. Yup it’s really the perfect size and also light weight. The width of the strap is also good. Not too wide yet not too thin that it digs into ur skin (shoulder).
Is there still as slip pocket in the back of the purse? Does an iPhone drop in the pocket easily?

Hi I just saw the Belvedere 2 in London and I fel in love but I forget to check if there was a compartment with a zipper in it can someone help me please?im planing to order from France

Hi. No it does not have any zipper compartment inside. There’s a slip pocket and 2 smaller pockets inside. There’s also a slip pocket back outside. IMG_0876.jpgIMG_0875.jpg