Belen Echandia Love Me MINI Salon

Here are some modelling pics of the LMM over a thick faux fur. This bag is very generous, but deceptively so.

Absolutely gorgeous and glamorous... and the bag ain't half bad either! ;)

Okay, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't keep track of all the BE threads flying around; plus I figured since this is the LMM salon it would be a good place to have the info: Do you have any problems with stuff flying out the top if, say, you come to a fast stop in the car and your bag goes tumbling off the passenger seat? (or do you keep it buckled in too? :graucho:) I mean, does the drawstring top close enough to keep everything pretty secure? Or do you not use the drawstring and just let it all hang out?

Thanks!
:smile:

Hi, I never have a problem with anything falling out of the LMM. You can use the drawstring if you want added security, but, I don't find the need. Still, it's nice to have that option, just in case....

Everything just stays in beautifully, that's why I'm ordering so many. Great style yet so practical!

I have no problems with the LMM staying closed or items falling out. I really love the gathered look of the bag when it's closed.

Dimensions are approx 8 x 12 inches and about 3 or so inches deep, but Lovebags2 has stated that the depth will expand a bit once the leather "gives" a little after use.

The LMM is really the perfect everyday bag!- esp for those who don't like carrying larger bags.

Okay, you all have convinced me to get a Mini! Now I need help deciding what color to buy! I am most intrigued by the glossy wine, chocolate, and dark gre. In my tiny purse collection, I have a Love Me in black matte, a pewter Clutch Me on the way from the sale, and a Bulga double pocket satchel in chocolate. Any thoughts would be really appreciated!

Okay, you all have convinced me to get a Mini! Now I need help deciding what color to buy! I am most intrigued by the glossy wine, chocolate, and dark gre. In my tiny purse collection, I have a Love Me in black matte, a pewter Clutch Me on the way from the sale, and a Bulga double pocket satchel in chocolate. Any thoughts would be really appreciated!

My vote goes for wine, it's such a rich gorgeous color. I love my wine LM but think it also would be a great color for a mini.

Gosh, is she doing a petrol too? The other day I thought that and a wine would be a perfect set!

I haven't heard of the mini being done in petrol but I have to admit I would be tempted!

Contessa - I've been carrying my wine LM quite a bit and the gorgeous leather is already melting and getting smooshier, I love it!

Hi ladies,

How's everyone tonight?

Well as of today, my order for the LMM is still the choc, dark grey, wine, and black crash. Wow.

I hate to admit this, but, I"m even considering the cream for summer.

Thoughts on the cream ladies?

I know I went a little LMM "happy" but this style works perfectly for me. And I know that once my BE collection is complete, I"ll be set for years.

That said, I"m still debating over the cream.....All input, welcome!

I'm thinking that the Mini Love Me would look good in choco, because it would almost look like a retro handbag...a nice, little brown bag....

Lovebags, cream shimmer DOES sound lovely...I must admit. What is your hesitation on it?

Ok Lovebags2.....I'm going to lay it on the line....

LMM in cream +'s :

- beautiful

- perfect for spring/summer/winter

- great in the evening to dress up an outfit

- color goes with practically everything

LMM in cream -'s :

- difficult to keep clean

- too similar perhaps to Light grey??

- may be limiting depending on how difficult it is to keep pristine

Off to get that martini that I'd originally made for......nevermind!! ;)

Even though the cream is a beautiful colour I think it'll be to similar to the light grey and what happens when you don't like the style anymore because you have so many of it? They won't be easy to sell just with a great loss.
I was a huge Balenciaga-fan and had about 7 bbags mostly citys but after 2 years I just couldn't stand them anymore because mostly i just had the choice to pick the same bag just in a different colour. I sold all bbags except of one and I might buy another city one day but for now I prefer diversity in my collection and with all my bbags I just had a colour diversity but not in style KWIM? Luckily bbags hold teir value pretty well and I didn't loose to much money but that's different with BE because they aren't as well known as Balenciaga.