Belen Echandia Love Me MINI Salon

Hey did any of you notice that Jackie has the LMM light grey posted on her site now???? I didn't notice it until last night. It isn't listed on the main LM page but if you click on a LM and look down at the other colors it is there! I just happed to notice it last night! Take a look, it also has the measurements for the bag. Of course it is out of stock but still it is a nice picture to look at. :graucho:

To make it easier here is the link.
http://belen.macabe.se/asp/product.asp?intId=3187

Hey did any of you notice that Jackie has the LMM light grey posted on her site now???? I didn't notice it until last night. It isn't listed on the main LM page but if you click on a LM and look down at the other colors it is there! I just happed to notice it last night! Take a look, it also has the measurements for the bag. Of course it is out of stock but still it is a nice picture to look at. :graucho:

To make it easier here is the link.
http://belen.macabe.se/asp/product.asp?intId=3187
So wonderful...thanks so much for the link!

Here are a few pics CityChris posted of the LMM...i think she received them from Jackie...I remembered they were on an older thread now 8 pages back and thought they might help people with proporotion...

I'd still pay Contessa and LoveBags mucho margaritas and brownies for modeling pics of theirs....:graucho:

Attachments

• be_mini2.jpg
    be_mini2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 97
  • Be_mini1.jpg
    Be_mini1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 90
  • be_mini3.jpg
    be_mini3.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 88
I have the wine on order, and the wait is positively KILLING me. I don't even remember when Jackie said they'd be ready (end of January maybe?). Lucky for my credit card she hasn't posted any on her website, b/c if I knew I could get one in a different color now, I think I would not be able to resist.

I'll try and be a good girl and be patient :whistle: but I sure hope you guys that get your bags post pics so I can drool over them!

I have the wine on order, and the wait is positively KILLING me. I don't even remember when Jackie said they'd be ready (end of January maybe?). Lucky for my credit card she hasn't posted any on her website, b/c if I knew I could get one in a different color now, I think I would not be able to resist.

I'll try and be a good girl and be patient :whistle: but I sure hope you guys that get your bags post pics so I can drool over them!

Great choice, wine is such a gorgeous color! If I didn't just score a wine LM I'd definitely get a wine mini.

When I see the Love Me "Mini" being modeled, it doesn't at all look mini -- it looks normal. Can't wait to see the colors so I can decide which to order. Want to see more modeling pix. Lovebags! start modeling!!!

Is there any chance we might be able to get a comparison shot of the regular LM next to the mini LM? I know the dimensions of both but was thinking that I might be able to visualize it better by seeing the two side by side. I love the size of my LM and wasn't sure if the mini might be too small for me.
If there are pics like this somewhere please pardon my request...I didn't stumble across one yet though I could have easily missed something!

Jackie didn't say when the special order chocolate LMM would be ready...and I didn't ask. I should have. The shipping will be free. I've put my bag buying on hold until I get this bag...and that's not easy:girlsigh:

Risingsun - How do you know the shipping will be free? Is that why she credited that back?

I'm glad I'm not alone with the impatience thing. I am already thinking of another color as well. It will probably be the dark gray since I don't have any gray bags. Although, the black crash is tdf too..... hmmm.... So many choices.:upsidedown:

Risingsun - How do you know the shipping will be free? Is that why she credited that back?

I'm glad I'm not alone with the impatience thing. I am already thinking of another color as well. It will probably be the dark gray since I don't have any gray bags. Although, the black crash is tdf too..... hmmm.... So many choices.:upsidedown:

that light grey LMM was up on the BE site during the sale AND had a sale price, but i think it was a mistake b/c it always said out of stock on it...

Jackie gives free shipping to us tpf members for full price bags :yes: how awesome is that!!

Contessa, would you mind posting side by side pics of your LM and LMM, pretty please??? heck, i just want to see the fuschia next to the black crash!

My purple LMM is due to arrive at the end of Jan early Feb. I'll update on that once I get it.

Can't wait to see it! I really want a LMM in fuschia or purple. Now that you'll be getting that color, it'll be easier to compare with Contessa's! I love seeing everybody's pics to see how their bags look on them. And I've been mulling over BE for awhile. I wanted a color that would pop in a mini and wanted a basic black crash in the regular LM.

Here are some modelling pics of the LMM over a thick faux fur. This bag is very generous, but deceptively so.

Ok TejasMama...where are the Margaritas??????!!!!!!!

Still, I'd highly recommend that anyone who loves the LM gets it in both sizes. I love the mini, but I'm happy to have my reg sized LM.

ContessaIII.jpg

ContessaI.jpg

ContessaIV-1.jpg